Thanksgiving Part Two

A

azbeachboy

It looks like I'm coming down on the 20th and staying for 9-10 days. I won't have have a computer or car with me most of the time. I was wondering who want's to or is coming over for a big Thanksgiving dinner:chef:???
Chuck

Jim

I'll be there Chuck. What can I bring for food/drinks? I have a family of 5 if thats ok. I can bring a bunch of tables and chairs and umbrellas from the bar if you want. It was good to see you this weekend. Please send me pics via email and I'll put them on my facebook and website.

How late do you think that this will go on. I will be coming down that afternoon. I would like to drop by and drink a beer with you all.

A

azbeachboy

Jim,
I'll have four six foot tables but I'm sure we will need more and shade. I'm just trying to figure who and what is coming? Does your wife have a special dish you like?
My friends please add to the menu!
Two turkeys - Mark and I
Ham - My Mom's friend Jene
Cake and pie- Mom
Mashed potatoes 10 pounds - Dad & Sandy
Tamales two dozen - Bob
Peruvian stuffing - Eduardo
Dip and nachos - Me
Cream corn- Me
Relish tray - Valerie
Exotic drinks Valerie
What do you think if we start around 2:00 0r 3:00?
Last year we we still had guests until after 9:00..

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'll bring pie and cookies. And a bottle for your bar. What would you like?

Chuck, you can go over the the office at PDO and check your e-mail and the forum for a dollar or something.

What about name tags? We have a lot of newbies this year. I can't wait!

I also have one e-z up and at least 4 chairs. I will try to scrounge up a table.

Last edited:
I'll bring pie and cookies. And a bottle for your bar. What would you like?
milk sounds good with the pie and cookies... and don't make it that skim or 2% stuff... when I celebrate I go all the way, give me wholemilk... (only joking you don't need to bring milk...)

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OK Mark. Just for you I will bring whole milk!:lol::lol: Don't drink it all at once.:lol:

fasteddy

I'm coming down that day also. My wife will probably be in the kitchen that afternoon but I would like to come by and at least say hello.
What time are you getting together? Where will this be?
Hey Coastie my brother just made Master Chief in the Coast Guard
pretty good for you "sailors" who don't like water over 6 foot deep and prefer to send in the NAVY! LOL
Ed

Old joke. I have personally swam in the deep end of a public pool. It must have been at least 10 feet deep. So there! I can be down early enough to thow back a beer with the leftovers.

Hey Chuck....still up in the air as to when I get down there....but would like to make it for the get-together! Are the Canadians still in the spot next to mine? There have been two different couples that have come down during the winter months...one leaves, the next comes down.

Not sure if RoseMary is coming down....but if the weather is "iffy", and I make it down in time, we can use her patio....just need help cleaning up after....

joester

2 salty dawgs
party of 3

Teri, myself and best friend Michele will be there.
have nice plastic forks, knives +spoons, and big stack of heavy plates,and some lighter dessert plates + napkins. Teri will make her guacamole and chips, I'll have a batch of margaritas made up and a bottle of some cactus whiskey for sippin. Hopefully add another multi-layer dip for snackin.
we can bring over chairs if needed from our site at PDO.
we'll be just getting there Thursday early afternoon, hopefully by 1 or so to get the rv set up before we commence to the festivities!
anything else needed?

Kenny

4 in a row

I'm sure going to try and make it 4 in a row Chuck, but it depends on how it looks after spending the 19-22 down in Tucson. I would really like to see my friends, renew old acquaintances, and make some new one's too.

Kenny

A

azbeachboy

Chari,
I have a new drink with Midori and Mikes hard lemonade. I have the midori if want to bring some MHL.
Kenny,
Let's make it four in a row!
Joe,
The space next to yours was empty last weekend. They told me last month they were staying until December??
Joester,
Yummy!!!
If it is hot like last year E-Z ups are nice. Things, are really falling in place!
It will good to see everybody again.

Hey Chuck... Barb is making cupcakes... and is 10 pounds of smashed tatters enough? She (Barb) will make more if needed? If I can find fresh sweet tatters (camotes/yams) down here I will make them...

I still have Name Tags left from last year and will bring them. Edna is making fresh cooked Cranberries and we will make a fresh fruit tray. If there is anything else let me know. 2 of us

A

azbeachboy

Mark,
We might need more tatters? We are going to have a lot of appetizers... Is anybody else getting hungry?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a request... can someone bring Pumkin Pie? and Pecan Pie would be nice for a chaser....

Last edited: