The Amazing Racist What an Idiot

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Hey lagrimas, that was funny, ~ ~ ~ I can't even top that one, :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~ I have taco de cabeza all over my monitor, ~ ~ ~
But wait, before everyone goes into orbit over this video, ~ ~ ~ it's obvious that this was a gag, staged, and the Mexican boys made a lot more $$$ then working in the fields all day, ~ ~ ~
He's no racist it was faked, it was funny. But I'm not sure about this one, it smacks of racism. Gay KKK - YouTube

To me it doesn't matter if its fake or not. Its still racist. Its like when my Cop friend used to make the Mexicans dance to get out of a ticket. That guy now hates cops. To me people need to be treated with respect.

Rick
Cholla Bay

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
I'm a Mexican always have been always w / be, & damn proud of it, I don't see any "disrespect", ~ ~ ~ nor take it as disrespect, ~ ~ ~ but then again I try to be ... HAPPY ... all the time & see the humor in all things, ... I feel sorry for those that don't try to be ... HAPPY ... as much as possible ~ ~ ~ w / a dull life they must lead ! <:) ~ ~ ~ <:) ~ ~ ~ <:)

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
To me it doesn't matter if its fake or not. Its still racist. Its like when my Cop friend used to make the Mexicans dance to get out of a ticket. That guy now hates cops. To me people need to be treated with respect.

Rick
Cholla Bay
Trust me if he is anything like the Mexicans I know, he is still telling the story and laughing his ass off, he does'ent hate the cop.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Here is a little reverse racism for you, and i still tell the story and I still think its funny...I went into to a store, there was a fat ass lady in front, her husband was in the back room, i grabbed what I needed, went to the cash register, the lady was seated and she yelled out to her husband........"Este Pendejo Quiere Pagar" so i looked at her and said "Oye Gordita yo no soy ningun pinchi pendejo", y me sali. She said it because i was white and didnt think i would understand her.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Actually, LJ after I told Fabi about it, she laughed, just life. it is still funny to me, The guys from Home Depot, if the video was real, once they regrouped and had a chance to calm down, they would be laughing they're asses off too, at what was pulled on them.