The China Covid, Inter Alia

joanC

Well Known Member
I'm surprised no US Media has started investigating this.

Maybe this week's news about the source of the diseases will stir more media to start asking more questions.

If anyone reading this has any contacts in the media, feel free to send this on to them.

Keep in mind: Justin Trudeau has stated publicly, in front of cameras, how much he admires China's dictatorship. He has been adamant the facts about these Chinese scientists, with known ties to Wuhan, will not be revealed.

The National Post printed this June 1/2021:

"With evidence mounting that SARS-CoV-2 may have escaped from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal government could find itself in a very awkward position if the American intelligence report ordered by U.S. President Joe Biden into the origins of the virus ends up uncovering previously undisclosed information about the connections between Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory and the Wuhan lab," writes Diane Francis. "Although the public doesn't have all the information, a series of firings and police investigations relating to the Canadian lab point to troubling developments that have taken place behind the scenes."

The whole story is here:

Old55

Well Known Member
Exotic animal market still is my bet but keep smoking those bamboo election ballots from Venezuela.

ernesto

Well Known Member
No way that shit wasn't created in that lab. I don't believe it came from the aardvark across the street. What a convenient load of crap. Remember how we were locked out of our houses for 4 months in PP? They put me in a tent with disinfectant blowing across over the top of my head and wiped my steering wheel when I finally got in. I'm no expert , but I'm pretty sure that virus wasn't coming from my steering wheel. Now, are you gonna smoke that whole thing or pass it over?

Tmecke

'I'm surprised no US Media has started investigating this'. Seriously?! ;)

Last edited:

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
I can see the headlines on fox and Newsmax “ Canada caught red handed in deal with China to destroy United States economy” plan backfires.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
How about when they closed all of the beaches due to the waves "BELCHING WOO FLOO"! Someone couldn't make that shit up for the most stupid comedy show on earth.

I still have that sticker that they put on my windshield at the spray tent. We rented a room at the Penasco del Sol for one night so that we could spend five days in our own house!

We got thrown out of CEDO twice for not wearing a mask outside of the joint...and they are the "SCIENCE GUYS"!

Old55

Well Known Member
How about when they closed all of the beaches due to the waves "BELCHING WOO FLOO"! Someone couldn't make that shit up for the most stupid comedy show on earth.

I still have that sticker that they put on my windshield at the spray tent. We rented a room at the Penasco del Sol for one night so that we could spend five days in our own house!

We got thrown out of CEDO twice for not wearing a mask outside of the joint...and they are the "SCIENCE GUYS"!
https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2023-02-24/covid-deniers-celebrate-a-study-that-claims-mask-mandates-dont-work-but-the-study-says-the-opposite
but hey Mr. Horse paste knock yourself out!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Sorry Jerry..........

Ain't got none nor never had any internal parasite worms that have always been easily expelled with a dose or two of the common off the hardware store shelf Woo-Floo stopping horse paste. Some tropical Bot Fly females did to lay some little baby maggots on a few female skeeters that bit me whilst napping in my UH-1 Huey then deposited the maggots on the bites once in a Central America jungle shit-hole but I dug them out of my skin with my handy K-Bar GI Joe issue survival knife.

My great grandpa Amos Browning Davis of the old Norton's Corner, Gilbert AZ general store and saloon once had a really huge tape worm as did many people in those good old days. He passed all one hundred plus feet of the filthy writhing egg laying blood sucking bitch after eating a few pounds of pumpkin seeds. A Pima Injun cure as I recall. I remember he had it in in a gallon jar of al-ke-hall on a shelf in the store. Quite a conversation piece to be sure! Always wondered what it felt like taking a 100 foot long poop into a bucket and then washing it all off nice clean and gleaming white in order to display that nasty critter that once dwelt in his gut.

JJ