The Fortune Express

Dine In or Carry Out... there is a comida rápida menu on the wall or you can order ala carte' off of a menu... keep in mind that the menu is spanish translation of mongolian or chinese but if you know words like carnitas, pollo and res all the dishes are basically what you would "sea" in any any other Chinese restaurant...

I have tried this place 5 or 6 times in the past month and it has been great every time... lots of food and very resonablly priced... it's called "The Fortune Express" and it is on the NE Corner of "Constitution" and "Blvd. Samuel Ocaña" a.k.a. the new road to condos on sandy beach...

Dine In or Carry Out... there is a comida rápida menu on the wall or you can order ala carte' off of a menu... keep in mind that the menu is spanish translation of mongolian or chinese but if you know words like carnitas, pollo and res all the dishes are basically what you would "sea" in any any other Chinese restaurant...

I have tried this place 5 or 6 times in the past month and it has been great every time... lots of food and very resonablly priced... it's called "The Fortune Express" and it is on the NE Corner of "Constitution" and "Blvd. Samuel Ocaña" a.k.a. the new road to condos on sandy beach...
It's across the street from the Pemex Gas Station on the SE corner.....I have to try it the next trip down....

IMG_1658..jpgIMG_1657..jpgHere is the Fortune Express... and a look at a couple of the dishes... the number 4 (which is Barbs favorite) is the Pineapple Chicken, Fried Rice, Marinated Chicken (cooked in foil) and an Eggroll IMG_1651..jpg

My favorite is the number 5 comes with Sopa de Aleta, Mongolian Chicken, Cantonese Rice, and 2 Large Breaded Shrimp IMG_1656..jpg

Attachments

The food was very good, and plenty of it....I had enough left overs for another meal and so did my daughter.....the menu is completely in mexican, but decipherable...kung pao is kung pao!!!....the one drawback is that the place is very small if you decide to eat there (they do take out). The meal for both my daughter and I came to 190 pesos, including drinks (non-alcoholic).

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well. if you like it and Mark and Barb like it, I'm sure it's yummy. We all know our way around a plate (or two) of food!!!! Ha Ha!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I'm kind'a late with the review but here it is. We went there Labor Day weekend. All I can say is "YUMMAY"! I had beef and chow main and it was 5 bucks and I had enough for 2 meals! I snagged some sweet and sour pork from Barb and it was better than the sweet and sour pork I had in Chinatown in San Fran! I had planned on going there this last week while I was down but the beach got the best of me. Just laying there for 8 hours a day....I am sooooo lazy! Veteran's Day weekend for sure! I recommend Fortune Express!