The Homeport...A reason a week it is a bad idea

playaperro

El Pirata
Can't find this story. Can someone paste it on here?
Seafood consumption drawn against division "Las Conchas" is hazardous to health

Beachfront residences have no drainage, so waste from septic tanks leak into the sea

By: Hector Aldrete Germán Puerto Penasco, Sonora

The residences at the seaside fractionation "Las Conchas" does not have a sewer system, so their buildings use septic tanks, which causes the waste dumped there from leaking into the sea, which creates a risk sanitary contamination of seafood that are extracted in the area, so determined Ubaldo Armando Sanchez, Head of the Health Control of Rocky Point.

It was checked by a query that took authorities Oomapas the residences that are at the seashore in "Las Conchas" have no drainage and only use septic tanks and to be very on the edge of the beach, Hence dumped wastes are filtered through the sand to the sea, causing water contamination and hence also the seafood there is.

This may cause risk to the health of those who consume shellfish that are mined in this sea area, that although the pangas or fishing boats are more deep in the sea and the leaks are on the shore, pollution Day day by these leaks if they generate some risk, even though this may be less, said the Head of Health Regulation on this port.

The issue of leaks is a sensitive issue that we are talking septic tanks house the waste urine and feces of those who live in the houses at the edge of the sea.
As a very fine sand which lies below houses built there, the leaks are larger and faster to get into the water, remember that all Cliff beach area with just dig a few meters can be found waters.

At one point, as responsible for monitoring the proper state in the food consumed in the city, they will be monitoring the waters off "Las Conchas" to see the degree of dirt on these can be found by these leaks.

Fractionation "Las Conchas" has more than 200 homes were built to the sea in the course of little more than 30 years, reaching just a few meters from the tidal limit, which even time has been bumping with the walls of some buildings.

playaperro

El Pirata
Not to worry about the dog Hill, he use's his foul mouth instead of what little intelligence he has. That along with the fact that he's a prick and has been for years makes him nothin but a"bad Dog" and a coward for not posting a picture of himself while mouthing off like he's some kind of bad ass.... All bark and a fear biter!
Still hungover Kenny?

Kenny

He is just trying to do what he does best, ................ Fill in the blank cause I have no clue what he does other than bark.
For years the dogs claim to fame was how he was helping the local economy by being a whore monger down on calle 13.
Still hungover Kenny?
Thanks for bringing it up my little puppy dog.... As of Saturday I've been clean and sober for 16 years.
Are you still a whoremonger down on calle 13?

playaperro

El Pirata
For years the dogs claim to fame was how he was helping the local economy by being a whore monger down on calle 13.

Thanks for bringing it up my little puppy dog.... As of Saturday I've been clean and sober for 16 years.
Are you still a whoremonger down on calle 13?
Court & Health ordered!

Kenny

Court & Health ordered!
Nope, but if I would have kept drinking like I was I'd probably be dead! I'd stopped once before from 83 through 95 but went back out and lost it all. Thanks for the concern, good boy!

Last edited:

jerry

When bullets fly cruise ships drive by

"
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on gmailMore Sharing Services0

U.S. travel warning for Puerto Vallerta due to spike in violence
Posted: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 18:47
Updated: Tuesday, May 12, 2015
travel warning for Mexico advised “exercise caution” throughout the region.

During clashes between Mexican authorities and drug gangs the US Consulate in Guadalajara had employees “shelter in place” until the violence subsided.

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises and Disney Cruises ships have stayed away altogether.

“A couple of cruise lines, did skip the port of Puerto Vallarta due to the criminal violence,” said Sarah Williams, manager of Buck Rogers Travel Agency.

Plenty of people are planning summer vacations in Mexico. “We still have a lot of requests for Mexico, especially the Yucatan area,” said Williams. Cancun and the surrounding resort area is top tourist destination in Mexico.

According to the newest U.S. State Department Travel warning issued May 5th, “Resort areas and tourist destinations in Mexico generally do not see the levels of drug-related violence and crime that are reported in the border region or in areas along major trafficking routes.”

There is “no advisory in effect” for Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and the Maya Riviera according to the US State Department Mexico travel warning.

“I just want to do a lot of swimming, eat some seafood and have some cocktails,” said Russ Ayers, a traveler planning a summer vacation in Cancun.

“It’s the best beach in Mexico,” said Yolanda Vega, Ayer’s traveling companion.

The travel agency where the couple booked their June trip is also seeing a lot families plan vacations in Mexico.

“Grandma, grandpa, all them. Aunts, uncles, they’re all traveling together. That seems really, really popular lately,” said Williams.

“A lot of them are repeat travelers to the destination so they feel extremely comfortable with it.”

And with the peso exchange rate favoring travelers with dollars, more families may want to stretch their budget by traveling south of the border.

Most tourists who take a vacation in Mexico fly. There was a time when families in in Border States used to load up the car and take a road trip. But these days many are reluctant to drive across the border and into Mexico.

The beach town Puerto Penasco, dubbed Rocky Point by Americans, is just an hour drive south of the Arizona border. But in recent years the once popular weekend destination has seen the number of visitors decline.

The newest U.S. State Department Travel warning urges U.S. citizens traveling to Puerto Penasco to “limit driving to daylight hours.”

We have friends down there right now having the most fabulous time....I'm a bit jealous of them....
I'm down here as well. When coming south through Sonoyta last week, all looked peaceful . . . laundry being hung . . . taco stands open . . . pedestrians and neighbors out and about . . . . collection at the Bienvenidos sign . . . .
It has been breezy -- windy at times -- and in the 70's . . . . loving it!

JimMcG

We spent a beautiful week down there as well. The sea was a bit wild and finally calmed down making it perfect for kayaking. They were actually patching the potholes on the Caborca road as well which makes it less like off-roading than highway driving. There was a one hour wait around 1 pm at the border coming back on Monday, which surprised me and we passed fairly good streams of traffic heading down which supports the locals' claims that visitor counts are picking up.
We carefully passed a well armed, Mexican, army convoy heading north to Sonoyta and they all waived as we we passed them which was a relief as we didn't want to be mistaken for a drive by shooting squad, given the reported tensions,

On a separate note, I wondered if anyone had experienced close calls in the uncontrolled Leys parking lot In Sonoyta, as we have had some, each time we have shopped and parked there on the way down.
Overall though, just another beautiful week in Paradise.

Roberto

On a separate note, I wondered if anyone had experienced close calls in the uncontrolled Leys parking lot In Sonoyta, as we have had some, each time we have shopped and parked there on the way down.
Hmmmm. Close call with the window washers or ....????