The new Big Daddy

I had the chance to buy a boat from a friend of mine and it sure is the right boat for me, I like going a long way to explore new areas and this boat can do that, and its also comfortable for my old bones, maybe one of these days I can put a couple of Groupers in my fish box, she is a 34'Pursuit Express has a 12'9" beam and it has twim cummins deiselsPB240021.jpg

P

pikeu68

Big Daddy,
That boat is huge, I can't wait to see it the next time I come down. When is the trip to Cabo?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Sweeeeeettt!!! Let me know when you want to go trolling for big game with that beast. I've got the lures. 1000's of them!

Congrats on the new ride!

R

reelharder

Holly cow. that is one hell of a ride. you are now crowned the new pimp daddy of grouper fishing. Im sure you will get tons of enjoyment out of that beast. I'm sure you will bless that deck with all kinds of monster grouper.

Im kind of slow witted so it might take me a long time to learn the electronics on that boat, it took me a couple of years to figure the old one out, but what the hell I am in no hurry, I just hope I stumble on some rock

dmcauley

I'm sure you'll stumble on something with that fishin' machine. I'll probably have to call you sir now just to come aboard. Will you be leaving it in the water?

ralph g

now thats a BIG daddy, it's good to see the bad economy isn't effecting everyone.both new boats look great, I hope to see on the water soon

don

That's in Incredible Boat! And you've got the time to use it!
My gosh, that's a beast... Can't wait to see it up close!
That's one fine boat... You need a Captains hat!
How many fellas can you take out?

WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP A LITTLE, i DONT MIND TAKING 6 OR 7 ON BOARD, IT WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE TO TROLL 90 TO 120 MILES OUT, AT THAT DISTANCE YOU ARE IN DEEP DEEP WATER AND THE SIZE OF THE FISH IS BIGGER THATN IN CLOSE

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
Very Nice, Congratulations!

Pursuits are awesome boats. Built to last forever.

There must be some virus going around that only infects Rocky Point fishermen and makes their brain cave in to the temptation of a new boat... :)

playaperro

El Pirata
Sometimes dreams come true, congrats wish, wish I could go out with you and enjoy a great voyage. Dreaming i guess!

If you are going out let us know what the rate per person will be. We would like some big fish. Bill and Edna Have our own poles/

azfish

Congrates on the fishing ship, forget the name big daddy its Big Kahuna.. When you figure out how much your going to charge for a fishing spot on that monster let me know, same as prev. post, I have my own gear I might beable to help you figure out all the electrical stuff on there. Happy fishing.

Big Daddy will be on the water, waiting for Shawn to show up and maybe make a trip to Lobos or Des for yellowtail, hop to see the shrimp boats go away for a while, their bycatch does not help, I will be trying her out ist week in Feb just to get the hang of it, cant wait to put the first fish on her