The Otherside of Cholla Bay

D

domromer

It's been a couple of years, but I like to chase the tide out gathering clam's on the way, and then hustle back to my favorite spot on the rocks to catch some fish on the incoming. Clam's and fresh fish that you've caught yourself, along with a nice salad makes for a very satisfying day:sunny:
I know what your saying! Give me some breaded pompano, a can of tecate, and a dozen oysters or clams and I'm in heaven!

Kenny

I know what your saying! Give me some breaded pompano, a can of tecate, and a dozen oysters or clams and I'm in heaven!
Hey, weren't you on the other forum? That handle looks very familiar. If not, welcome aboard, and if so, welcome back.

Kenny

D

domromer

Yes that was me on the other forum. I only go on about once per year it seems. I googled RP forum and this came up. I just assumed it was the updated version and maybe my user name had expired or I didn't remember the correct password.

Kenny

Yes that was me on the other forum. I only go on about once per year it seems. I googled RP forum and this came up. I just assumed it was the updated version and maybe my user name had expired or I didn't remember the correct password.
Good deal, I thought so. I don't know how Tyler did it, or if it really is, but it seems this site is much easier to find than when it first started.
Did you say you were going down soon, and are you going to wet a line?

Kenny

D

domromer

We probably won't be down until either Christmas or Thanksgiving. I'm trying to imagine laying on the beach in a few months, as I'm in the thick of firewood season up here in Flag. I will be wetting a line for sure, digging clams, and prying oysters off rocks!

P

Penasco Pirate

Hey mark...nice video! WIsh I knew about the trip, that was my birthday and I was there for 10 days! I'm at my pc now and dreaming of snorkeling and eating some self caught fish/muscles and smelling my homemade chile verde in the kitchen...........very hungry at the moment!!!

Matt we still have a lot of great weather ahead for snorkeling, I went 2 days ago and the water was perfectly clear and great temp.... be sure to get a hold of me B4 you come down so we can set something up...

Kenny

Hey mark...nice video! WIsh I knew about the trip, that was my birthday and I was there for 10 days! I'm at my pc now and dreaming of snorkeling and eating some self caught fish/muscles and smelling my homemade chile verde in the kitchen...........very hungry at the moment!!!
Yep, those "self caught" or home grown things are alway's better.:-D

Yep, those "self caught" or home grown things are alway's better.:-D
True That Kenny... clams always taste better when you have to work for them and fish always taste better when it's freshly caught... now I have a craving for sushi... where's my wassabi damn it...

Kenny

This is how it goe's.. I'm down for a week or whatever length, and I've had a good time. I've seen some great friends, caught a few fish, ate simple, but great food, and I'm back to my natural color, perfect. As I cross back into the good old USA, I think, "that should do me for awhile" but by the time I hit Ajo, I want to turn around and do it again.

This is how it goe's.. I'm down for a week or whatever length, and I've had a good time. I've seen some great friends, caught a few fish, ate simple, but great food, and I'm back to my natural color, perfect. As I cross back into the good old USA, I think, "that should do me for awhile" but by the time I hit Ajo, I want to turn around and do it again.
Careful Kenny... I turned around to do it again 14 years ago... and never... well I almost never go back... (weddings and funerals are the only exception)