The Police in Sonoita are out of control!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I saw the fine list for Penasco's fines and they use a similar pricing scheme. It really makes no sense. If the officer tells
you to pay him, just keep insisting to pay at the station.

rplarry

Well Known Member
So not stopping at a stop sign is $19 US and the cops try and get $100 or more on the spot?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK????! Speeding is twice as much as a DUI. Why wouldn't it be?!
Joe, just ask Queen. He knows the answer to everything.

And never forget, if you obey the law, you won’t ever need to know the corrupt Sonoyta pricing menu

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I saw the fine list for Penasco's fines and they use a similar pricing scheme. It really makes no sense. If the officer tells
you to pay him, just keep insisting to pay at the station.
I'm kind of upset at myself for not knowing these figures sooner. Why in the hell would I sit there and argue with a guy for $19?! For 100 you have to stab me but 19?! Damn... I played myself! Kind of makes sense now why they prey on you HARD late at night on Saturdays... Court is pry closed Sunday and they leverage that against your will. Mother FRICKEN PYSCHOLOGY baby!!! Damn... I love it!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Well, to be fair, not everything, but certainly more than you. I love my fans!
I will go one on one with you in Trivia and DESTROY you. I know this because you don't read and facts don't matter so how could you answer trivia questions when reality isn't reality?! It's like you're from another dimension in a parallel universe...

Put your money where you mouth is... I guarantee my brain is filled with TERABITES more data than your bird brain.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
When you first slithered into this forum your spelling was atrocious and you couldn't produce more than a half of sentence of thought. I thought to myself this person is such a THOT. But, to your credit it has to be hard to type with RAT CLAWS...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Aren't you the morons rallying against CANCEL CULTURE while simultaneously CANCELLING one of your own for not going along with an irrational and ridiculous LIE????

Tell me more about how smart you are. There are credible reports that Trump couldn't even point out countries of the world on a map... Neither could Sarah Palin and you pry would have silver tongued her I bet...

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Well this has certainly gone off the rails, now we're talking about 2 really old Presidents, One frail and the other one fat.
The frail one will be leading us forward from the fat old ones cluster f-bomb.
My retirement account under the frail one has made my future retirement much brighter.

Back to Sonoyta, I'll let you know how that goes when I travel thru Sonoyta on Friday morning. :cool:

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Well this has certainly gone off the rails, now we're talking about 2 really old Presidents, One frail and the other one fat.
The frail one will be leading us forward from the fat old ones cluster f-bomb.
My retirement account under the frail one has made my future retirement much brighter.

Back to Sonoyta, I'll let you know how that goes when I travel thru Sonoyta on Friday morning. :cool:
so , welcome high energy prices and food , inflation , gas lines , ya all good

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
I will go one on one with you in Trivia and DESTROY you. I know this because you don't read and facts don't matter so how could you answer trivia questions when reality isn't reality?! It's like you're from another dimension in a parallel universe...

Put your money where you mouth is... I guarantee my brain is filled with TERABITES more data than your bird brain.
Deal. I challenge you to a 100 yard dash. Wheelchairs and walkers not allowed.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
It's amazing how many posts on here deteriorate in to sheer stupidity and name calling or become irrelevantly political.
Not really... seems par for the course. Have you ever been on FB?! Jesus christ! Talk about a shit show... This is Sesame Street compared to the sheer ignorance and hatred on FB.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I still have yet to see Queen write something about Rocky Point. Then again, that's not the point of trolling...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I did finally see something "official" posted on FB Cholla Bay page about not paying MORDIDA and not to speed to help cut down on the extreme police "activity" for fear of using a more descriptive word. So obviously it's gotten to a point now where it's happening to a lot of people.