The Rocky Point forum is back!

JayT

I was so happy to see RockyPointTalk back online this morning! I've been checking it daily all week with fading hope and greater appreciation for how much I enjoy this forum and how valuable (most of) the posts and updates are. I can't wait to see some fresh Rocky Point updates.

Thanks Tyler, Super glad got the forum back up. I feel like the info is more accurate than Facebook and really enjoy the posts from many of the members.

Broken................

Somehow I've been permanently "banned" from all facebook threads since early last spring when I made a funny comment about Federico's Fishing Charters on one of the RP groups.

They had some photo shoots of clients with "big game". They were just juvenile Bat Rays maybe a foot across with their stingers cut off and the big belly bald-headed boys holding them up as if they were record sized billfish.

I do still get dozens of facebook threads daily, mostly big butt South American chicks and a few South East Asians, all obviously whores. But when I click on their entries I'm always blocked.

JJ

JJ,
I can get into the other FB RP groups I subscribe to and can post, but the RPT one I tried to post less than 5 times
and never saw them get public. I tend to not flame anyone like I do here, but I guess it's still no bueno.

Depending on which FB site you made the remark about most are semi easy to stay un-banned from.
But there is one that is very protective of their friends, I don't remember which one.

Glad I don't get all the threads you get. Any that I don't want any part of, I hide and say their content is irrelevant
and FB hides them.
It sounds like you need another e-mail to use if you want to post on FB