The Thirsty Parrot

Remember there are only 5 days left including today to take advantage of the twelve days of Christmas event that The Thirsty Parrot is offering. Every menu item and all drinks are 50% off thru Christmas Eve. It is The Thirsty Parrots way of saying Merry Christmas to all. Remember they are closed on Wednesday.
The Thirsty Parrot is located in the old port next to the Governors Plaza.

B

brother d

we love the Parrot. Hopefully we'll see you next week before Christmas!

Jim

I stopped by on Wednesday with some friends. Didn't know beforehand that it was closed. I think I'll have lunch there tomorrow.

P

Penasco Pirate

The Parrot ROCKS!! Can't wait to get in there again. Cathi n Terry....did you get the belts? Never heard back from you guys!

P

Penasco Pirate

We will be down for the show in January. The holidays tapped us and we have tickets for Roger Clyne here in Phoenix at Celebrity Theater for New Years eve...got a buddy working on getting us backstage again!! Should be a blast! Hope every one has a safe and great New Years!!

We will be down for the show in January. The holidays tapped us and we have tickets for Roger Clyne here in Phoenix at Celebrity Theater for New Years eve...got a buddy working on getting us backstage again!! Should be a blast! Hope every one has a safe and great New Years!!
Thanks Matt, we will miss you two for the New Years Eve party, but so looking forward to Roger Clyne the end of January, have a great New Year and looking forward to the next time we meet.