Thefts in Plya De Oro RV Park

jerry

The great weeta...~~~~~~ doomed ~~~~~to catching 7" rainbows ~~~~~~at kennedy park~~~~~~ for the rest of his life!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~ ~ ~ Me too ~ ~ ~

then shut up
Sunshine
I almost spit beer on my screen from laughing. ^ 5[/QUOTE]

~ ~ ~ Terry, good buddy, ~ ~ ~ me too, ~ ~ ~ I been laughing my caca off, since,

```"then shut up, etc" ``` hit this here forum, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ I been laughing sooooo hard that I can't even reply, to my dear ``` Sunshine,

~ ~ ~ God bless her ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~ keep up the good work Sunshine, ~ ~ ~

``` You made my weekend, ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

``` I have to stop now, ```before I put my dinner on this here laptop ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
The great weeta...~~~~~~ doomed ~~~~~to catching 7" rainbows ~~~~~~at kennedy park~~~~~~ for the rest of his life!
~ ~ ~ Jerry, my good friend the ~ ~ ~ ```GREAT WEETA```~ ~ ~ will never resort to fishing @ kennedy for 7" rainbows,

~ ~ ~ I have a great fishing spot, ~ ~ ~ the 17th street market ! ! ! home of the great BLUE MARLIN ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ I can load up on any kind of fish I want, ~ ~ ~ & there is a nice taco stand rite outside ~ ~ ~ & I don't have to drive 231 miles, ~ ~ ~ just 20 miles, ! ! !

jerry

Happy the 17 market tacos ARE MY FAVORITES TOO!
~ ~ ~ Jerry, my good friend the ~ ~ ~ ```GREAT WEETA```~ ~ ~ will never resort to fishing @ kennedy for 7" rainbows,

~ ~ ~ I have a great fishing spot, ~ ~ ~ the 17th street market ! ! ! home of the great BLUE MARLIN ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ I can load up on any kind of fish I want, ~ ~ ~ & there is a nice taco stand rite outside ~ ~ ~ & I don't have to drive 231 miles, ~ ~ ~ just 20 miles, ! ! !

azfish

Everone know about paint loads that the bank has on money.
Why doesn't someone put a exploding paint load on a item left out side?
I will almost guarantee that person wont steal in that trailer park again.

Kenny

Everone know about paint loads that the bank has on money.
Why doesn't someone put a exploding paint load on a item left out side?
I will almost guarantee that person wont steal in that trailer park again.
http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/Booby-Traps-p-16713.html
These tripwire booby traps are lots of fun. You can tie them around most anything and scare your friends. You can tie them on a desk drawer so when some one opens it up the tripwire goes off. Even tie fishing string to the ends to lengthen the cap to you can stretch it across an area so when an intruder trips it you will know when someone is coming near to your place. There are 12 in each pack, and you get 6 packs for of 12 in each order. That's 72 for booby traps for just over a buck.

orhttp://www.weaponscombat.com/boobytraps/booby-traps.html ..
The complete guide to booby traps.

Last edited:

azfish

Kenny those are cool but the paint would be better since it take a LONG time to come off and this creep(s) would have to walk around with it on his face and body.