There are no fish to be caught in rocky point

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hey... it's that time of year. The water is turning over right now. It was green even at the 51 last weekend -- no bluewater anywhere and that DOES have an impact on the fishing. On the bright side, we did see a lot of sargasso paddies on the way to the 51. Another 8 degrees of water temp and I'm predicting we're gonna have a really decent dorado season this year.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I launched the yak out of Cholla Bay Saturday morning and fished till about 1pm. Only fish caught, a barred Pargo keeper size off of a 4oz diamond jig. Fish some how flopped out of my fish gripper before I could snap a photo!! First ever Barred Pargo for me :) Check that one off of the Sea of Cortez list.

azfish

I launched the yak out of Cholla Bay Saturday morning and fished till about 1pm. Only fish caught, a barred Pargo keeper size off of a 4oz diamond jig. Fish some how flopped out of my fish gripper before I could snap a photo!! First ever Barred Pargo for me :) Check that one off of the Sea of Cortez list.
If I dont see a pic, I call BS!!!! J/K LOL

I got skunked back in feb now I dont feel so bad. Will get my revenge in June need to catch a bigger corvina than last June