Things are getting out of hand....

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
If you think your mother might be offended by what you post here, it might not be a good idea to post it.

- Don't post images of kids getting shot
- Don't post nude pictures
- Keep racism to yourself

If we need to, we'll just start banning everyone. I don't care if there's 2 or 200 members on the forum but I'm not going to let this place turn into a dump because we like to insult each other.

Got it? Cool. Now, let's play nice kids.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yeah, it's easy to be an "Internet Tough Guy" sitting at the keyboard. I've questioned some of the posts the last few days and had my finger hovering over the Big Red Delete button.

If you have an issue with someone, take it to Private Message. You can also use the Friend or Foe feature (in your User Control Panel) to mark the people you like and the ones that you don't so that you don't have to read their posts.

Old timers from the old forum *know* that I only had two simple rules:

• 1. Play nice with others (no personal attacks).
    2. NO racism!

Tyler, out of the sheer goodness of his own heart, gave us this place. Can we please not turn into Fight Club? He is giving you the benefit of the doubt this time around and so am I. If I see it again in the future, expect to be whacked with the Almighty Ban Hammer. And no amount of whining about "freedom of speech" or who said what / when /where/ or other bullshit will change that.

Have a nice day! :sunny:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~Tyler, & Stuart, ~~~

~~~ What about ~~~ "THEFT" ~~~ LIKE IN ~~~ "STEALING" ~~~

~~~ Someone else's ~~~ USERNAME, ~~~ Or part there of, ~~~ As has been done with me

~~~ I think that the ~~~ AS YOU SAY ~~~ "ALMIGHTY BAN HAMMER" ~~~ AKA

~~~ THE "BAN BOMB" ~~~ SHOULD BE USED IN THIS CASE, ~~~ HEY WHATS FAIR IS FAIR

~~~ I rest my case, ___

~~~ I am the "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Sally said:
~~~Tyler, & Stuart, ~~~

~~~ What about ~~~ "THEFT" ~~~ LIKE IN ~~~ "STEALING" ~~~

~~~ Someone else's ~~~ USERNAME, ~~~ Or part there of, ~~~ As has been done with me

~~~ I think that the ~~~ AS YOU SAY ~~~ "ALMIGHTY BAN HAMMER" ~~~ AKA

~~~ THE "BAN BOMB" ~~~ SHOULD BE USED IN THIS CASE, ~~~ HEY WHATS FAIR IS FAIR

~~~ I rest my case, ___

~~~ I am the "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~
Dude, that was like 6 months ago and we dealt with it. Let things go, seriously.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ DUDE, ~~~ SERIOUSLY, ~~~ THAT WAS ~~~ NEVER ~~~ DEALT
WITH ~~~ STILL BEING USED ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Sally said:
~~~ DUDE, ~~~ SERIOUSLY, ~~~ THAT WAS ~~~ NEVER ~~~ DEALT
WITH ~~~ STILL BEING USED ~~~
What is the issue then, explain in detail, without caps and without ~~~.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
The issue is, Hale continues to use___ "HAPPY"___ in his posts, I have had that username for years, on other forums as well as here,
newbie Hale comes on the scene & decides he loves___ "HAPPY"___ so much that he steals part of___ MY___ username & gives the watered down, lame excuse,___ that it is a song of long ago, ___ Well I don't subscribe to that,___ there are 1,000's of other "songs of long ago" that he can use, ___ if he didn't see me using it, he never would have thought of it,___
Maybe I should be flattered, ___ but I'm not, theft is theft, ___ & there are many here
that agree with me,___ in fact he did stop using, then one of his pals talked him into using it again,
I bet if it was put to a vote I would clean house on this one,___

What Mr Hale & his pal need to realize, & understand is that there is only one ___
"HAPPY", ___ & that is ME & NOT Mr Hale, ___ no matter how much he LOVES "HAPPY"
I rest my case, ___ :fish: y :fish:y :fish: y

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Bill is a 68 year old retired man, I think he has more things to do with his time than to make fun of you, no?

I looked at some of his recent posts and none of them say 'HAPPY' on them.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Well look again, in EVERYONE of his posts @ the left his cartoon says don't worry be HAPPY, & he ends the same way, & I'm a 67 yr. old, retired, with better things to do with my time than to go around making fairy tales, & making things up, ___ Hey the whole world see's it, ___
The bottom line here is he should STOP using it, or be banned, ___ fair is fair, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ if it was the other way around you wouldn't have to tell me twice, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

I rest my case, ___ Again,___

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Sally said:
Well look again, in EVERYONE of his posts @ the left his cartoon says don't worry be HAPPY, & he ends the same way, & I'm a 67 yr. old, retired, with better things to do with my time than to go around making fairy tales, & making things up, ___ Hey the whole world see's it, ___
The bottom line here is he should STOP using it, or be banned, ___ fair is fair, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ___ if it was the other way around you wouldn't have to tell me twice, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

I rest my case, ___ Again,___
You're not resting anything.. 'Don't worry, be happy' is a very popular song.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Like I said,___ there are 1,000's of other "very popular songs" he can use,
Well,___ I've made my point, & THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING,___

Put it to a vote, ___ Come on, Come on, Here :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

I rest my case, ___ Oh man, Again!!! ___

HAPPY

User is currently banned
NO!, NO!, NO!, ___ Don't ___ STACK ___ the vote, ___ I didn't say it was insulting,
I said it was ___ "THEFT", ___ like in ___ "STEALING", ___
again be ___ FAIR, ___

___ I am the ___"GREAT HAPPY" ___

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Let me help you out,
The question SHOULD be, ___

Is Mr Hale stealing or not, ___ Come on, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Quite the contrary, I'm doing just fine, seeing that the poll, ___ IS STACKED,___
___ Just wait till my pack hears of this fiasco, :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ PLEASE, PLEASE ~~~ My Pack ~~~ where are you,
get out & vote, & once again show them just who the BOSS is around here, ~~~

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Stuart said:
...... I've questioned some of the posts the last few days and had my finger hovering over the Big Red Delete button.....:
So, I am :? by this, who is the moderator?

all over the forum says "Moderator: tyler"