Things are getting out of hand....

InkaRoads

cronopiador
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(lifestyle[/url])

although I was still pretty young when they started by the time I was teen they were still around or at least the die hard ones, check the movie "quadrophenia" based on the album of the same name by "The Who", you will also recognize the main character of the movie as a very young Sting and his suit-up Vespa!!! by the way excelent scooters the one I had went from street racer to dirt bike, go figure it changed with the times!!! so did I, I think?:eek3:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Argh, you young'uns! I suppose now you'll tell us you don't know what a Tote-Gote is! :lol: :mrgreen: I can see I have some 'splainin to do at dinner! You probably don't remember that line either! :mrgreen:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, that's what Google is for. Google Tote Gote and read. I had a Tote Gote when I was 8-9 years old in 1966. Google "I Love Lucy" and put the word 'splainin" in and you'll see where that line came from. I'll save the Tote Gote stories for dinner. :mrgreen:

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I figured this was no longer needed to be a sticky, if we see people misbehaving, they get banned. Simple as that... No more warnings :)

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Hey Kenny -- How are things? I haven't seen you in a while. Health doing good?

Kenny

tyler said:
Hey Kenny -- How are things? I haven't seen you in a while. Health doing good?
I'm fine thanks... I've just been watching the show, and thought I'd tease you a little. At least no one has called you a mother trucker.. :sunny:

Nope, not a step.

Kenny

joester

2 salty dawgs
for those of you who don't care to see some of the posts that find thier way onto this board - the friend/foe option is a handy way of cleaning it up.
since I've entered a couple names, I'm much happier without some of the clutter and negativity.....
life is great, and thanks to Tyler and Stuart, we have a nice friendly RP forum - thanks you 2!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Wow! Looks like while I was in Rocky Point this weekend, the high tide came in and washed all the debris off the beach here in the forum. I love a clean beach after high tide!