This weekend...

A

azbeachboy

I'm going down Friday with some friends. There going home on Sunday but I'm staying for ten days. I'll have a lot of free time on my hands.

Hooch

We shall be drinking beer in front of the casa in cholla this weekend, theres a party at cafe bistro im going to thursday night, maybe go surfing on Saturday if the waves come in from the wind over in conchas.

That is good news Chuck... April is looking to be a good month for visiting... we have friends from NM coming down tomorrow, and family coming next week for the first time and they're spending 8 days down here... this is "totalmente awsome"... time for a Beach Party!!!

Sheryl... are you here yet???

jerry

Boy it was windy the last two days...nice over easter hey the road out by the "ahem" International Airport is really being repaved.Watch out for the giant potholes just past the last new paved part in the north bound lane......frigging meteor strikes

InkaRoads

cronopiador
you think, I have found some nasty ones right after the intersection of the road to Mayan before the new paved section, geez!! I almost got off the road to avoid a huge one and the bus coming very closed in the opposite direction!!