This Weekend

Hooch

Same stuff, ill eat breakfast with chunga, go out, not catch any fish, get drunk, go to the fish market and get drunk with Ricky and Fran at Sr Amigos, then go home and watch some netflix. Next I will go back over to Chungas and drink some more on his patio. The end.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Good thing you're just planning on hooching, Hooch... 'cause it ain't lookin' pretty out there for fishing. 15 to 20 outta the south Fri., Sat. and maybe a teeny bit less on Sun.

I was going to come down and fish, despite the tournament being cancelled. But, I can sit home next to our pool and get drunk, play a Roger Clyne CD, and pretend I'm in Mexico a hell of a lot cheaper. Just save my pennies for a weekend that looks a little better wind-wise. Bummer.

Hooch

Good thing you're just planning on hooching, Hooch... 'cause it ain't lookin' pretty out there for fishing. 15 to 20 outta the south Fri., Sat. and maybe a teeny bit less on Sun.

I was going to come down and fish, despite the tournament being cancelled. But, I can sit home next to our pool and get drunk, play a Roger Clyne CD, and pretend I'm in Mexico a hell of a lot cheaper. Just save my pennies for a weekend that looks a little better wind-wise. Bummer.
Lets go next weekend, im staying in phx this one the weather looks like dick

AZSon

Are there any events this weekend? We missed RCPM but are heading out anyway. How is the sunset cruise?

AZSon

Never did that. Thanks! We usually hit Latitude for breakfast. Can you recommend somewhere better? We want to try something new.

AZSon

No problems at the border, a quick search just beyond town looking for fish and beer. He made us get out but was polite and sent us on our way. La Curva last night and Maybe Rosie's this morning. Great weather! Anyone see the fire this morning?