Tim Steller is in town.

Roberto

Well Known Member
AZ Star ace reporter, Scoop Steller and his 'partner' are in town working on something !! They are meeting with Rosie as I type. I'm gonna listen at her office door to get the scoop, or was that poop. He 'reported' to me they were not sure what they were going to write about, so I told him about a bunch of bodies down on Calle 13 and to check with the Dog for complete details about that. Told him Carnac was the source of all of the intelligence on the local problems but he was in deep meditation this week and unavailable for comment. He said he would inspect the bodies down on Calle 13 later tonight !! I gave him a map to the 4 suspected locations of the bodies. Told him ther would be prolly 20 to 30 bodies available for inspection but that one location was unavailable tonight. He said he hope to get some great pics !!

Jim

Well Known Member
Where is he staying? Tell him that I'll put him up in a condo if he just tells only the truth and plays nice...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
AZ Star ace reporter, Scoop Steller and his 'partner' are in town working on something !! They are meeting with Rosie as I type. I'm gonna listen at her office door to get the scoop, or was that poop. He 'reported' to me they were not sure what they were going to write about, so I told him about a bunch of bodies down on Calle 13 and to check with the Dog for complete details about that. Told him Carnac was the source of all of the intelligence on the local problems but he was in deep meditation this week and unavailable for comment. He said he would inspect the bodies down on Calle 13 later tonight !! I gave him a map to the 4 suspected locations of the bodies. Told him ther would be prolly 20 to 30 bodies available for inspection but that one location was unavailable tonight. He said he hope to get some great pics !!

They're allowing pics at Gua Guas now?!

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Ha! If I'd known that was you at the door I would've opened it real quick and let you fall into the room, Roberto, like they do on TV. I don't think Steller (who was here with Ron, his photographer) is a bad sort. I consider Mariscal much, much worse (and more arrogant, too). Anyway, they told me the same thing...that they don't really know what they're working on. My friend Gilbert Castillo stopped by and so after a little general chitchat I recommended Lluvia del Mar as a place for them to stay (I didn't think to impose upon you, Jimmy), then someone mentioned food, so we all went over to La Casona. The conversation was pretty general, so no scoop or poop. Oh, and we pointed him in the direction of a few other Americans living and working down here so he could ask them some questions.

P.S. I hadn't been to La Casona before. Nice, clean and reasonably priced. Everyone had the Arrachera and it was excellent.

P.P.S. I suggested he write about Boomer Fest Days

Roberto

Well Known Member
:lol::lol:Hey Jim I'll tell the truth and play nice if you will put me up in a condo !!!

Where is he staying? Tell him that I'll put him up in a condo if he just tells only the truth and plays nice...

Old55

Well Known Member
Inever saw what he ended up writing but that was the glory days for grifters and theives.You know where you are up by 2 touchdowns at halftime and start dancing in the end zone? Tim imight still end up right if he was doing a “this cant last” type of story.. He is in Minneapolis seeing the advances in housing there and comparing to Tucson ( tucson loses big time) . Check him out on twitter. He is always interesting.

AZRob

Well Known Member
Who is Tim Stellar a has been. A writer, wow. From Tuson.
Don't dwell on the past. Look toward the future.

Old55

Well Known Member
Who is Tim Stellar a has been. A writer, wow. From Tuson.
Don't dwell on the past. Look toward the future.
U of A in Tuson ( ha) just kicked ASU’s butt in football ! Basketball season will be brutal for you guys as we are loaded AGAIN!

SunDevil

Well Known Member
kicked butt? The only one who got there butt kicked was Wilbur!!! By Sparky. Check it out. Rocked her world

Old55

Well Known Member
kicked butt? The only one who got there butt kicked was Wilbur!!! By Sparky. Check it out. Rocked her world
Ha, hey felt good to finally win a football game with you guys! Now ASU basketball looks pretty good this year also….I see a NIT bid in your future!

playaperro

El Pirata
Meanwhile, a cheerleader and a booster were holding Wilbur back while Sparky let loose on poor 65 year old Wilbur.