Toby Owner of Camel Toe

Good luck Jim!!!

Will have to check out the place the next time I'm down, since our favorite place bit the dust last weekend! Just don't let Azbeachboy bring those bag of beads in!!!:twisted:

Jim

I just got in from the bar. Not to drunk to drive but I probably wouldn't in the States. Not too many people at a time but they came and went. I sat with one table of about 10 for a couple hours. One brought a guitar in from his car and played and sang and some danced. It was a good time. I need to put a cot in the office. Oh, beads...welcome, Black Widow...NOT. Have to get up at 6 to take the kids to school.

Jim

Well... Sorry but a bit of a mixup. There was a scheduling problem with the bands. We have now changed to Thursday. There will be a mariachi band (Hermanos Duran) playing for a couple hours starting at 6:00pm and then a Mexican version of popular songs band (Akustikos) will play from 9:00 until whenever. We will have seviche, chips and homemade salsa (my wife's) and popcorn. I hope you can make it, the nights are absolutely perfect right now. Thanks.

Jim

Hey Jeff,
Right now all 3 of us are kind of in and out most all the time. We haven't figured out acutal hours yet but I try to head home by 10:00 or so as I get up at 6:00 to get the kids off to school. I assume Thursday will be a late one though. It should be fun but I don't look forward to Friday morning.

Jeff

we are getting in next tuesday afternoon. we will definitely come by sometime.

Last edited:
J

Jamie75

That is awesome Jim! We will stop by next weekend when we are in town. I wish you and your partners well! Viva el camel toe!

mr.phx

Al Pastor Locator
Well if we are going to start tossing out like-minded names, here are a few in the same category as Camel Toe Cantina; why not:
- Butt Crack Bistro
- Cooter Itch Cafe
- The Nut Sack Bar & Grill
- Yeast Infection Connection
- Penis Shaft Pub
- Nipples & Tits Tavern

You get my point?
I like Cooch Gulch and Cooter Couch...

Hey My and Ednas best of luck to you. I sure hope you do it up right and have a great success. See you next time we are down, a couple of weeks.