Torrential rain Sun-Mon

I hope it puts on a nice lightning show, if storm chances stay as predicted, I will be down Sat.-Mon. to see it in person. I will even enjoy the heat and humidity. I might also see what a cold Pacifico tastes again like since it has been a while. LOL

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I might also see what a cold Pacifico tastes again like since it has been a while. LOL
Pacifico is SO yesterday! Go with Indio!! Hahahahaha!! I laugh, but we did exactly that last trip. WalMart (Bodega Aurrea) has it there cheap, 12 pack non-return bottles.

I still loves me some Pacifico, though.

I love Indio on tap especially at Bryan's Sports Bar, I also love DosXX Amber. But a Really Cold Pacifico with a squeeze of lime is tough to beat. I guess I still sort of live in the yesterday but sure had a great time at all those yesterday parties (1985-2005) in Penasco. But now I just live for today and kick back.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Donno about the rating of your beer Stuart! Best and Worst Mexican Beers - The Cerveza Report
You say "toe-mate-o," I say "toe-motto." Some people's tastes are all in their mouths... or not. Beer snobs are as bad as wine snobs!! We had a keg of Modelo Especial this past weekend for a friend's 50th birthday. 2nd kegger of Modelo we've had recently. Good stuff!

I'd correct this snob's grammar and spelling if I could - "designed to appear to people" errrr, ahhhh I think he means "appeal" to people. Poor peasants of Indian blood? WTF? S-N-O-B!!!!!!!

"Indio—A beer designed to appear to people who can barely afford beer, the poor peasants who are probably of “Indio” blood themselves. Made with cheaper ingredients and it shows."

One of the reasons I like Indio is that it's a bit lighter and has less alcohol. It also rated considerably higher than Pacifico in this poll: Indio #22, Pacifico #47 out of 50.

Most Popular Beers: Mexico - BeerAdvocate

Like I said... it's all good when you're thirsty! :puff:

Back on track with the torrential rain, the storm chances look really good now, with Sat. afternoon at 40% chance of rain, Sat. night 90% with .4 inches, Sun. 70%, Sun. night 80% with 1.3 inches of rain. Even Monday has a 50% chance of rain. Best part is it will be probably 10-15 degrees cooler, Yeahhhhh! But we all know about predictions, someones best guess. Now just have to pick my exit time on Monday to go back to Phx without waiting on washes running. And on what Stuart said, totally agree most beer is good, some are better depending on your preference.

MIRAMAR

Chance of rain tomorrow in Penasco 80%- seems like a good chance sometime tomorrow or tomorrow night it'll rain!

Roberto

Noonish here in Penasco. Sky above is clear, light breezes. Big cumulus buildup to the east appears to be heading north.

jerry

This is a disaster here in Bowie.....time to start harvesting Pistachio crop and the rain will cause many to hit the ground..good for bird food buyers only at that point.....bummer

Rhino

So, has Penasco been hit already? If not, what are the prospects for later today/night or tomorrow....and, how bad? Just another property trying to protect his or hers. Thanks for any help in the effort!

Encanto

4:15 today at Mary's. windy. Big surf. No rain. Kind of humid, but not too bad in the shade. Having a great time.