Totoaba bladder smuggling....

Hooch

Everything about Hooch is offensive.
The truth is offensive period wether you like it or not. Fact of the matter is if it it wasn't for whitey and the foreign aid they supply, half of the worlds cultures would be extinct right now. This is simple fact, join the military you will earn a first hand account in the real history of real third world shitholes.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The truth is offensive period wether you like it or not. Fact of the matter is if it it wasn't for whitey and the foreign aid they supply, half of the worlds cultures would be extinct right now. This is simple fact, join the military you will earn a first hand account in the real history of real third world shitholes.

That's the problem...it's not truth, it's perception. IE: Military trains you to believe what you believe, you are a slave to their teachings. Is a person happier stressing about how to pay for their crap (material possessions) more than a person who doesn't have to pay the crap that they don't have? Perception brutha perception. I will stick with the latter (yes I spelled my words right, except for brutha because the correct one brother doesn't fit our relationship) At the end of the day it's all opinions anyway.....live the way you want to and I will too. But you are still wrong!

Hooch

Russ I would watch blacks by the thousands surround a UN truck filled with rice bags in Liberia in 96 it was all perception though I guess lol coulda been color TVs or machetes for all I know lol

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
And so that makes truth for you? If people are going to give you as a simple person something for nothing then I guess you would be fool not to take it.....but if you weren't there would they survive? Maybe yes....maybe no, not your call........ You only changed their life (for better or worse, debatable) , you may not (did not) have enhanced it. Bring your luggage, leave your baggage. Your way (no matter who you are - no matter how rich or smart you think you are) is no better than anyone else in a world like we have. Live like a citizen of the world and you will find your journey smoother and more enriching than thinking you have it all and everyone should be thankful to God that you exist (that thought only exist in your head)

jerry

To my shame I have eaten turtle soup,shark fin soup,roasted monkey and roasted dog on a stick......turtle was the best

jerry

Leigh are you in Lobos now? I may go gold prospecting in the Diablo if we can sober up the old guy that knows the spot

joester

2 salty dawgs
sometimes this forum is interesting just to follow a thread for 52 posts and see where it ends up.
hopefully, the folks in the Diamond Mt death cult are as friendly as those in that New Jersey death cult.
gato tacos are delicious, but the meat has to be cooked quickly, otherwise it gets tough and tastes like cat.
back to the fish bladders - mixed with a bit of rhino horn and tiger blood, probably makes a tasty soup.
enjoy.

Kenny

sometimes this forum is interesting just to follow a thread for 52 posts and see where it ends up.
hopefully, the folks in the Diamond Mt death cult are as friendly as those in that New Jersey death cult.
gato tacos are delicious, but the meat has to be cooked quickly, otherwise it gets tough and tastes like cat.
back to the fish bladders - mixed with a bit of rhino horn and tiger blood, probably makes a tasty soup.
enjoy.
Ha, now I know why you guy's seemed slightly disappointed when I just brought you fish without bringing the Black Bear gall bladder you asked for to enhance the rituals after the feast. I thought you were just kidding, honest.:p

Last edited:

joester

2 salty dawgs
Kenny,
we LOVED the fish - thank you! Since about 1995, the live beating bear hearts and gall bladders just don't seem as tasty as they used to, so we have done without for most general dining purposes - but we do make exceptions on August 1st each year.
what's amazing, is that most folks don't even notice we have substituted tofu in it's place!
ha! you know THAT's not true! more bear parts for everyone!
have a very fruitful day y'all !!