Tour of PACIFICA 96' Yacht & Trip to Bird Island

This is a 3 minute video tour of the 96' Yacht PACIFICA and our trip to Bird Island on Sunday March 29, 2009...

click this--> :boat:

WARNING to Kenny this may cause drowsiness do not operate heavy machinery while viewing this video.

Kenny

You could have at least warned me that it was a tour of the sleeping quarters and the Galley :D . Not only did I fall asleep, but I woke up hungry.

Kenny

You could have at least warned me that it was a tour of the sleeping quarters and the Galley :D . Not only did I fall asleep, but I woke up hungry.

Kenny

Inka if you liked the music (song "La Mision" by KHENANY CD American Popurri 1996) you can check out more of Antonio's music at www.PanFluteMan.com

He's a local music professor (a.k.a. the Profo) he used to play in front of Lilly's when it was still a resturaunt.

He and I are talking about trying to get donations of musical instruments and he will help teach the kids in the barrios on playing those instruments.

:arrow: HINT! HINT! if anyone has any musical instruments just laying around collecting dust... we can put them to good use :D

Check out the Profo's website www.PanFluteMan.com and buy his music... the remake of my latest dolphin video has his music in the background too...

Jeff, I agree it is a very nice boat... there were over 20 people on that trip and it wasn't even close to being crowded. The PACIFICA is very reasonablly priced for a big group type of trip to the island.

It was a bit windy when we got to the island so we didn't launch the jetskis or kayaks.
On the return trip from the island the winds had really picked up as you can notice by the whitecaps four foot waves in the video, but the ride was very smooth...

Kenny it's a good thing I didn't show the liqueur cabinets, beer coolers and wet bar on the upper aft deck just before you enter the salon... I sure would hate to contribute to any excessive alchohol consumption :lol: