Trike races

OK! I have sat here all weekend and have not had any kind of report of what hapened at Camel Toe and the races. As big as the thread got there had to have been something going on. Was it such a brawl that the memory must be gone. Are you all ashamed of what went on ? ???
Let us all know. Did it make any money ? I sure hope so.

playaperro

El Pirata
OK! I have sat here all weekend and have not had any kind of report of what hapened at Camel Toe and the races. As big as the thread got there had to have been something going on. Was it such a brawl that the memory must be gone. Are you all ashamed of what went on ? ???
Let us all know. Did it make any money ? I sure hope so.
Hey Bill I fess,up I never made it down there. I was at a Tit Dee Bar,,,

Don't tell La JEFA............

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I was there before the race began and took these pics. They will also be in Rocky Point News Online but I forgot to upload them till I just checked in. The race didn't start till late as there was about 50 people there watching a soccer game it was cool to see the place jammin Ok how do I upload pictures from my computer?

Kenny

dead serious

Look at Jim on the end, he looks dead serious to me. He looks like a win :D crash :-o or break :cry: kind of guy. And Ink, he just looks possessed.... P. S. Did anyone wake up Chuck for the race?

Last edited:

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Happy to be of service to anybody who does good things for the right reason (IE seadweller, Jim et al)

fasteddy

I showed up Saturday afternoon and met Jim and Seadweller both seem like great guys. I knew I wasn't going to be able to attend that evening but wanted to drop off a small donation. The place seems great and I am looking forward to going back and "visiting" for awhile. Hope to hear the story about the races soon also.

Seadweller
You have got to do that again when it is cooler. The pics were very good but would like to have seen some durring the races. Did you do any vidios ?

Jim

OK, I have been waiting for Mark to chime in but I'll give a little update. I appoligize for the race not happening on Saturday night. We did not expect the crowd for the soccer game. It would have been a full out riot if we just shut it down and started the races. By the time it was over our late night crowd started coming in and most of the participants had left. We decided to do it on Sunday instead thinking that everyone would still be in town. As it turned out, Mark was not feeling well and his wife Barb came in his place on Sunday. Not too many showed up but it was very fun to watch. I told Barb that I felt terrible for the way things turned out but she was very gracious and said that they did very well anyway with donations from all of you. We need to do it again and maybe we'll be a bit more organized next time. Mark, Barb... any comments? I didn't take any pics so if anyone did, please post them or send them to me for facebook and the website.