Trike races

Jim...thanks for the update.....the situation with the soccer game and your decision is understandable...you do have a business to run, and things have been pretty slow in Penasco.

Hopefully the trikes held up ok after some of the trashing they took on Saturday night!!

As long as Mark (Seadweller) did ok for the kids, that's all that was important!!!

Derek

Larry Large

I was just wondering if all those naked guys on the Larry Large boat last weekend was for another calender shoot or is that normal ?

Roberto

I was just wondering if all those naked guys on the Larry Large boat last weekend was for another calender shoot or is that normal ?
Yes it's quite Normal down here to see large numbers of naked people on the boats entering and leaving the harbor. Most of them are real estate investors who are down on their luck.

S

skolapper

I see in some sites about Monster Races and Bingo, Minigames of Hugel, Bingo I found, more the NPC for the Monster Races no The area that appear to is the area of races, Is blocked for a invisble thing The Monster Races is removed? Thanks

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Wish I could help you there skolapper, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what you're talking about! <scratches his head in wonder>

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I see in some sites about Monster Races and Bingo, Minigames of Hugel, Bingo I found, more the NPC for the Monster Races no The area that appear to is the area of races, Is blocked for a invisble thing The Monster Races is removed? Thanks
Hey JimMcG, what do yu think about his acronym? :eek3: