TRUMP Threatens to close US Mexico Border

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
So these people...(I don't have a stand here) come to the USA from Honduras and (according to some) they already understand the complicated paperwork to get benefits....... that so many claim they come here for....... and the few Americans that decide to move to Mexico cant figure out how to get a CURP or a Drivers License or pay Hacienda taxes.......I think there might be a disconnect.....just sayin... dont believe everything you see on the world wide web...they are playing you!~

Kenny

Well Known Member
Food stamps? Section 8 housing? Free Obama cellphones? You are a mental case. Really you are a nut job
You forgot that he said "internet", and that alone is enough to bring in a division with all the supportive elements.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Same story from the same source, carried by another newspaper.
It's a good article, but you have to read it through to get a true understanding of the headline.
"Camarota said one of the most shocking findings from the report was the high number of native-born Americans also on welfare. About 76% of immigrant households with children are on welfare, but so are 52% of native-born households with children.
"Most people have a sense that if you were to work for $10 an hour, 40 hours a week, you couldn't be receiving welfare, could you? You couldn't be living in public housing, could you?" he said. "The answer is yes, you can. That's one of the most surprising things about this study."

Petrose

They won't do anything with them. they will be absorbed into the social system barely getting by like many there. The goal is to get to the US and receive section 8 housing , food stamps,free Obama cellphones, internet etc. Many are young females with a few children, no male to support them, perfect setup to game our system.
Sounds like the ones here now and many I've came in contact with in the desert. Yeah I'm stupid too.

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
For those apparently trying to make a (political) point, I’ll refrain from responding on how immigration stats have absolutely nothing to do with existing law. Totally moot. After all, that would be a political argument, which is prohibited.

marybna

Well Known Member
I am driving to Mazatlan for 10 days the 1st of Oct. Mazatlan Chat has nothing on it about the border. I guess they are all there and not going anywhere. Seeing how much traffic is going both ways in Nogales, it is hard to think of them closing the commercial border, It is not a walk across border. Any thoughts?

audsley

Well Known Member
MexicoRuss,
In my earlier post, I wasn't talking about your post. Evidently you posted an instant before I did. I was referring to an exchange above yours that went like this:

Tico-T: Food stamps? Section 8 housing? Free Obama cellphones? You are a mental case. Really you are a nut job
Ernesto: And YOU are naive, my friend!
Tico-T: And you are stupid, very stupid. Obama cellphones??? You are the very stupid. Pathetic. Trump lover I'm sure.

THAT"S what got me wondering if anyone had seen the bouncer.

Some discussion of politics directly related to Mexico and U.S.-Mexico relations has a place here. How we go about it is important.