Ultralite crash

Did anyone else see this? It happened right in front of Chuck's and Joe's place. I saw the whole thing and it scared the bajeebers out of me. He hit the water pretty friggin' hard. I bet the people on Sandy Beach who hate them sooooo much we're lovin' it when they found out. I'm just glad the guy was alright.

A

azbeachboy

I saw the crash and his two friends kept flying around him. When I went to the beach about one hour later, search and rescue {army,bomberos and police} were there. The fire truck got stuck in the sand and had to pee all over the beach to get out. He was ok and they pulled the flying machine out of the water.

garyd

Did anyone else see this? It happened right in front of Chuck's and Joe's place. I saw the whole thing and it scared the bajeebers out of me. He hit the water pretty friggin' hard. I bet the people on Sandy Beach who hate them sooooo much we're lovin' it when they found out. I'm just glad the guy was alright.
Why would anyone love hearing someone was hurt? Can't people agree to disagree without harming or wishing harm on someone? WOW :?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm not glad about it, but I'm very glad I wasn't on it!!
OUCH!!! That's gonna leave a mark!