Unable to post with Windows IE-11

For the site administrators.
I upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 last week and now I can't post any text in this forum? It works with
Google chrome, I can post a reply without any text.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Other members have had similar issues, but thanks for being specific and confirming that it's IE11 related. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

My recommendation has been to stick with Google Chrome for the time being, it has no issues with this site. I'll call Bill Gates in a few minutes and tell him to fix that crappy browser! ;)

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Other members have had similar issues, but thanks for being specific and confirming that it's IE11 related. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

My recommendation has been to stick with Google Chrome for the time being, it has no issues with this site. I'll call Bill Gates in a few minutes and tell him to fix that crappy browser! ;)
I only use Mozilla or Chrome, so much less overhead and a lot faster and more stable.

IE 11 caused too many problems for me that I had delete the update and go back to 10. I'm to the point now where I may just be switching to Chrome full time. Internet Explorer now only accounts for 55% of browsers used, which isn't surprised given how Microsoft has really let it fall to pieces. I'm really disappointed in them.

Last edited:
Thanks to all.
Problem solved. I went back to IE10. I like Chrome but have spent a few years getting IE browser set-up and I like that layout
with Google toolbar extensions better for my purposes. Yes, Chrome and Firefox are a bit faster.

ADR

I had the same issue, thought it was just me. Usually adding the sites that dont work right to your compatibility settings list allows it to work, but not in this case. Chrome works fine though.

MIRAMAR

Hey Arizona2010- if you like IE 10, or anyone else who does (I use Chrome but I work for a Software Company and I always advise people to do this), click on the upper right the Gear or Tools, About Internet Explorer, uncheck Install Latest Version. If that's checked, it will get you in trouble when MS updates it's software, but none of the other Software Companies have updated their code to run on it! Otherwise, use Chrome or FF.

AZRob

Tyler for the love of God put a user friendly spell check on here. PS not nice using Gods name like that. Must use a capital G.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Every browser has a built in spell check, it's silly to add one to the forum.

Terry C

On Chrome it highlights the misspeeled <<< see word, highlight it and right click the mouse to select the correct spelling