Unusual Viewing Stone offered for sale.

E

El Feo

Collecting viewing stones has been popular in China and Japan for hundreds of years. They can resemble vistas of mountains, virtually anything occuring in nature and also human figure stones, face, finger, etc. They are meant to enhance concentration and contemplation.

I found this stone some years ago and now intend to market it in Japan on their E-Bay. What does it resemble to you ?
[attachment=0:17aer6sb]vagina stone 002.JPG[/attachment:17aer6sb]

Attachments

Kenny

El Feo said:
Collecting viewing stones has been popular in China and Japan for hundreds of years. They can resemble vistas of mountains, virtually anything occuring in nature and also human figure stones, face, finger, etc. They are meant to enhance concentration and contemplation.

I found this stone some years ago and now intend to market it in Japan on their E-Bay. What does it resemble to you ?
[attachment=0:2dloi5d1]vagina stone 002.JPG[/attachment:2dloi5d1]
A quarter? :?

E

El Feo

You can make fun, Kenny, but when old Hoochie gets his big masculine hands around your scrawny neck You'll be laughing out the other end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kenny

El Feo said:
You can make fun, Kenny, but when old Hoochie gets his big masculine hands around your scrawny neck You'll be laughing out the other end :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I tried to upload a picture of me cowering :? in a corner, but it wouldn't work.

It look's like a quarter to me, but under the picture it say's "vigina stone"? :roll:

Kenny

El Feo said:
I tried to upload a picture of me cowering :? in a corner, but it wouldn't work.

It look's like a quarter to me, but under the picture it say's "vigina stone"? :roll:

Where's HAPPY when you need him..LOL

E

El Feo

[quote="Kenny I tried to upload a picture of me cowering :? in a corner, but it wouldn't work.

Not only are you a sniviling coward, you can't read either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

El Feo said:
[quote="Kenny I tried to upload a picture of me cowering :? in a corner, but it wouldn't work.

I'm a old man, I can hardly see. :lol: and you can't spell sniveling.. :lol: :lol:

E

El Feo

Not only are you a sniviling coward, you can't read either :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I'm a old man, I can hardly see. :lol: and you can't spell sniveling.. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it looked odd when I typed it !!

Kenny

El Feo said:
I'm a old man, I can hardly see. :lol: and you can't spell sniveling.. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought it looked odd when I typed it !![/quote]

How doe's that go ugly, "I didn't really say everything I said". :D [attachment=0:3ofvhntr]Who me.gif[/attachment:3ofvhntr]

Attachments

B

bahiatrader

On the left side, it looks like s decomposing caterpillar with a large tumor on it's side. On the right is a decomposing ant with the caterpillar's hind end in it's mouth. Isn't that an image of Buddha or the Virgin Mary in the center? It ought to go for thousands.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I fail to see any resemblance to the state of Virginia whatsoever. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. :roll:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You boys are funny. Naughty but funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

S

Submarine

I don't know what it is but when I held it to my ear I could hear my bank account draining.