Update on Boomerfest

AZ ROB

In an E-mail I received this morning

Second, Boomerfest, the 5 day mega event originally scheduled for the first week of May, has been rescheduled for the last week in September.

Hold on to your tickets if you bought them for May as I am sure they will be honored in September.. :aagh:

Landshark

In an E-mail I received this morning

Second, Boomerfest, the 5 day mega event originally scheduled for the first week of May, has been rescheduled for the last week in September.

Hold on to your tickets if you bought them for May as I am sure they will be honored in September.. :aagh:
Weather for the first of May is normally beautiful. Late September will be hot & humid. Not a good plan.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Weather for the first of May is normally beautiful. Late September will be hot & humid. Not a good plan.
X2 - - My son and I spent that week fishing last year. Yuck. Water was so hot the fish were jumping in the boat to cool down! 92+ (we didn't catch a damn thing).

AZ Rob......you bought a ticket? So who bought the other one? Such a farce. All this hoopla trying to sell tickets and then run away.

Kenny

AZ Rob......you bought a ticket? So who bought the other one? Such a farce. All this hoopla trying to sell tickets and then run away.
Actually I sold my discount tickets to Rob at a discount. I have 2 left if you're interested.

Last edited:

Jim Bob

User is currently banned
I bought 4 tickets Happy, I can sell you two before they are all gone.
Can I get a pigeon coop tour w / the tickets ? .......... I am truly considering buying a PC, honest injun, ......... but after tonites showing I'll wait awhile, the price for sure w / drop on the PC market, ~ ~ ~