"Updated 09/03/2021"Looking for a new investment in Puerto Peñasco? Close areas became available for sale.

William P

Hello, my name is William,

Thank you for allowing me to join the forum. I want to take advantage of the opportunity in this forum to present a great opportunity that recently became available in one of the areas with the greatest tourism expansion and development.

**Below is the new update price and section closer to the beach**
1630659722969.png
1630659731024.png

Below you will find the area which recently became available for sale within only meters of the newest and biggest projects in Rocky Point (Ecantame Towers, Playa Azul Resort, and Mayan Palace Resort)
1628737801727.png
1628737854917.png 1628497104943.png
1628738610162.png
1628738657252.png
1628738708637.png

Take a look at what we have to offer!

Puerto Peñasco's future is bright, and I assume some of you already know the potential it has. I don't have to tell you about the value of the property; I assume some of you are quite aware of Rocky Point's strengths; however, if you are interested in acquiring a piece of land or know someone who may, don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly at the email/phone number showing below and of course, if you have any questions, please type it on the post. I will try to follow up as soon as I can.

Please get in touch with us at:

Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +52 662 154 1351
Whatsapp. SMS or Telegram available!

Any feedback will be appreciated, and thank you again,

Cheers,

Last edited:

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
The dunes that you can see in the space image North of Hwy 3 were graded for a previous golden fleecing many years ago. We have been cruizing thru there for the past year gathering the nice 3"x3'x36" well seasoned hard oak survey stakes for our outdoor barbie in Mirador. They are virtually smokeless and burn down to some really red hot coals perfect for bacon wrapped camarones godzillas.

The intersection of Hwy 3 and the Penasco Hwy is the North access road to the property. Nothing but gigantic barrow pits that supplied the sand to elevate Hwy 3 and now the pits are used by PP contractors to dump construction debris. A good spot to dump dead dogs and cartel cull as well. It's a perfect location to get up close to Bank Swallows, Burrowing Owls, Zopilotes and few Coyote, Kit Fox dens and a shitload of filthy black moscas.

The three dark spots at the North East corner are granite outcroppings that are almost completely covered with drifting sand on the sea side and their North slopes drop into deep blown out sandy swales on the opposite sides. The granite boulders there have many ancient Indian potreros that were used in the good old days to grind Mesquite beans into some form of edible tooth cracking mush. The area is loaded with old bones. Beware of the Africanized Honey Bees that have many hives in the rocks there.

The whole area there is covered with a non-native envasive bunch grass that has one inch diameter seed burrs with needle sharp spines that will go right thru a shoe of flip-flop. Before we pull into our driveway after a trip there we always stop to pull out the hundreds of them still sticking into the tires on our Jeep so as not to infect our yard with them.

Also, there is a real nice river on the right side of the image, seasonal though, great for brown water rafting. Gotta dodge tons of Sonoyta trash though.

Wad-A investment location!

JJ

Old55

Well Known Member
The dunes that you can see in the space image North of Hwy 3 were graded for a previous golden fleecing many years ago. We have been cruizing thru there for the past year gathering the nice 3"x3'x36" well seasoned hard oak survey stakes for our outdoor barbie in Mirador. They are virtually smokeless and burn down to some really red hot coals perfect for bacon wrapped camarones godzillas.

The intersection of Hwy 3 and the Penasco Hwy is the North access road to the property. Nothing but gigantic barrow pits that supplied the sand to elevate Hwy 3 and now the pits are used by PP contractors to dump construction debris. A good spot to dump dead dogs and cartel cull as well. It's a perfect location to get up close to Bank Swallows, Burrowing Owls, Zopilotes and few Coyote, Kit Fox dens and a shitload of filthy black moscas.

The three dark spots at the North East corner are granite outcroppings that are almost completely covered with drifting sand on the sea side and their North slopes drop into deep blown out sandy swales on the opposite sides. The granite boulders there have many ancient Indian potreros that were used in the good old days to grind Mesquite beans into some form of edible tooth cracking mush. The area is loaded with old bones. Beware of the Africanized Honey Bees that have many hives in the rocks there.

The whole area there is covered with a non-native envasive bunch grass that has one inch diameter seed burrs with needle sharp spines that will go right thru a shoe of flip-flop. Before we pull into our driveway after a trip there we always stop to pull out the hundreds of them still sticking into the tires on our Jeep so as not to infect our yard with them.

Also, there is a real nice river on the right side of the image, seasonal though, great for brown water rafting. Gotta dodge tons of Sonoyta trash though.

Wad-A investment location!

JJ
That explains a lot.Those stakes are treated with
COPPER NAPHTHENATE …. so J.J. after the butt cancer gets you from eating meat coated with it can I have that Raptor?

playaperro

El Pirata
Hello,

First of all, my name is William, and thank you for allowing me to join the forum; and second, allow me a moment of your time to present you the investment opportunity which recently became available in Puerto Peñasco, and as you are locals (I assume) you probably already the know the risk and potential of Puerto Peñasco.

To go straight to business, below you will find the area which recently became available for sale;View attachment 17304
View attachment 17305

Puerto Peñasco's future is bright, and I assume some of you already know the potential it has. I don't have to tell you about the value of the property; I assume some of you are quite aware of Puerto Peñasco's strengths; however, if you are interested in acquiring acres or know someone who may, don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly at the email showing below and of course, if you have any questions, please type it on the post. I will try to follow up as soon as I can.

Please get in touch with us at; [email protected].

Any feedback will be appreciated, and thank you again,

Cheers,
Is that part of the old North Beach acreage?