viva la Mexico... feliz día de la independencia...

Kids are out of school. I for one am spending the day at the beach for a change.
I saw you in driving your car this morning I guess you were heading to the Toe Bar... I was the guy on the orange bike that you almost ran over... :-o

We'll be spending the day with little Juanito... maybe we'll see ya at the beach...

Anyone planning to join the local festivities around town? There ought to be plenty of great food offered by the street vendors today!

A

azbeachboy

Is there anything special going on this weekend? I need come down and pay my rent...

Roberto

Is there anything special going on this weekend? I need come down and pay my rent...

There will be a debate between Obama and Dick Chaney on Saturday, 2:00 at The MOther's Park on Benito Juarez. Kenny and Jerry are moderators!!:razz::razz:

Jim

Why does this crap leak into every thread? Now it will turn ugly and then it will be moved to Rants and Raves. I am just about ready to take this forum site off my favorites list. Grow up people (a few of you in particular). This is supposed to be about Rocky Point information and having fun in Mexico.

fasteddy

I agree Jim - for awhile it was somewhat entertaining but it's to the point
of being boring.
When I want to research my stance on a political issue I'm sure not visiting rockypointtalk!
Hoping to be back down on the 2nd and stopping by.

Ed

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Agreed. As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to start pruning threads and deleting individual posts of this nature. None of us need to see this ongoing debate/political crap in every thread. Keep it in Rants and Raves where it belongs -- you have a whole forum just for poking each other with sticks. Go there to do it.

So fair warning to all - if you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the thread's topic, cannot stay somewhat on topic, and start stirring the pot, expect your post to be deleted.

Thank-you. The Management :!:

Roberto

Ok, no problem, Lo Siento mucho. I have not posted much to these topics, it's like pis_ing into the wind, it just gets all over you. I was not trying to stir the pot but my feeble attempt at humor anticipating the spin the thread might take and the absurdity of it all failed miserably. Again, lo siento. I'm going to my room now.

L

Leenie

These off track threads are a great source of entertainment!!! Thanks for giving me a laugh when I take a break. !!!!:lol:

I hope everyone has a great Dia de Independencia. Im stuck stateside so someone please have a beer and some yummy food for me! (there did I get the thread back on track or what)

L

Leenie

OOOHHH!!! Im now a Member and no longer a JUNIOR member... dont I feel special.:razz:

fasteddy

Roberto,
I think that was the problem, if you try and add any kind of political humor the whole thread just seems to deteriorate into some pissing match.
Pretty unfortunate.

Ok, no problem, Lo Siento mucho. I have not posted much to these topics, it's like pis_ing into the wind, it just gets all over you. I was not trying to stir the pot but my feeble attempt at humor anticipating the spin the thread might take and the absurdity of it all failed miserably. Again, lo siento. I'm going to my room now.
I was waiting to be sent to time out as well Roberto... just hope we don't get put on double secret probation...

These off track threads are a great source of entertainment!!! Thanks for giving me a laugh when I take a break. !!!!:lol:

I hope everyone has a great Dia de Independencia. Im stuck stateside so someone please have a beer and some yummy food for me! (there did I get the thread back on track or what)
Beer and good food! that sounds good- i am so ready to call it a day at work and head home.
my Indian Name used to be Running With Beer

My wife sometimes calls me "Drinks too much beer"
you know how your mother always told you not to run with sizzors you might fall down?

I can assure you running with beer you will fall down... that's why I quit running with and drinking it 10 years ago