Vonage dropped calls

Is anyone with Vonage experiencing lots of dropped calls? I've had my service for over 5 years and only in the last few months have calls been dropped.

Roberto

I would suspect your internet service/phone line. Every time we have that problem here it has been due to that, not Vonage. Is your internet intermittant as well?

At the office we're always online and the Vonage is constantly in use. In the last 2 weeks we've had tons of celular calls dropped and the Vonage line seems to blank out. I suspect sunspots or some such mysterious thing. What I do know is that you aren't alone.

Thanks everyone....I'll try leaving the internet when on the phone, my internet service isn't intermittent. Sun spots hmmmm!

Terry C

Our old ISP told me that the military uses a lot of bandwidth. Could of just been an excuse for such slow Internet they had...

I suspect its the internet speed as well. I am using OOMA and its working fine. but some slowness during peak internet usage

Kenny

I've been using Magic Jack PLUS for a couple on months now and I highly recommend it.
[video=youtube;3xNthne89gM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xNthne89gM#at=76[/video]