Watch Your FORD Trucks Closely!!! - Yet Again

S

Submarine

I think this explains the drop in AZ and the rise in Mexico truck theft:

PHOENIX -- Phoenix has made an impressive move downward in the number of auto thefts, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau's "Hot Spots" Report.
The Phoenix metropolitan area dropped to 40th place in 2009 after ranking No. 1 in 2001. It was 19th in 2008.
Brian Salata with the Arizona Automobile Theft Authority said law enforcement has made incredible strides against auto theft, which often is tied to illegal immigration.
"Auto theft has always traditionally been found to be a part of smuggling activities here in the state," Salata said.
The Crime Insurance Bureau said one reason auto thefts are down is because better technology is making cars harder to steal.
"I think peoople have been using more common sense," Salata said. "I think you see more and more use of different technologies -- such as GPS tracking systems that a lot of people have on their new cars."
Tucson dropped to 24th in 2009, down from 13th in 2008. Laredo, Texas, was No. 1 for auto thefts last year. Modesto, Calif., was No. 2.

V

VacationVanessa

I'm sorry, Sub, but what does that have to do with cake? :)

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Stuart, did we finally ban MexicoRuss?! What does a house getting broken into in the UK have anything to do with a particular theft problem in RP? Do these people not understand that there is a truck theft problem concerning Ford Deisel 4x4's in RP? Facts are facts, and if someone says that it is factual information that 3 or 4 Ford 4x4's have been stolen then I would say that is quantitative factual information. Stuart is mearly the messanger and I for one appreciate having knowledge of such incidents. As a public service it is our responsibility to warn people of the problem, nothing more. Stuart, I would definitely chalk one up for the anti-theft on your vehicle if somebody tried to steal the truck with a trailer attached over yours. Im a firm believer that little things like those warning stickers can deter theft because obviously the theif doesnt want to encounter even the slightest inconvenience when lifting the truck. Last of all, bahiatrader, how many buuullshiiiitt storys do you have? Claiming you are friends with cartel is about the hottest thing Ive heard, and obviously nobody cares about your FORD VAN BECAUSE THIS IS A FORD TRUCK PROBLEM. Things you say become less credible everytime i hear some bull**** claim about how you have befriended cartel. Thanks

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
MexicoRuss is indeed on a little vacation from the forums because he just couldn't STFU. He's welcome back in about, oh, 26 days or so now.

jerry

Hey Russ don't get all mad.I've been banned more times than any sane forum poster and still keep on firing.... is Happy in the penalty box these days?

On the truck post by Sub it seems to me the same ratio of Ford trucks with extra security should apply to RP and the retarded city to the North of Tucson so why is it theft down in occupied Northern Arizona and up in RP?

S

Submarine

I think it's because of stepped up efforts to catch and deport illegals. Maybe they are finding it too hard to come to Phoenix to steal a truck, drive it to Mexico, then drive it back loaded with dope.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ I THINK YOU LOVE ME WHEN I DO POST ~~~ COME ON NOW TELL THE TRUTH, ~~~

:happy:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, ~~~ I WILL REALLY CONSIDER JOINING YOUR FACEBOOK ~~~

~~~ BUT IF I DO ~~~ THAN DOES THAT MEAN THAT I WILL NEVER GET BANNED AGAIN, ??? ~~~

~~~ YOU HAVE TO PUT IT IN WRITING RITE HERE RITE NOW ~~~

:happy:

jerry

when Cali legalizes weed the narcos are going to be so broke they will have to start heisting Toyota s!
I think it's because of stepped up efforts to catch and deport illegals. Maybe they are finding it too hard to come to Phoenix to steal a truck, drive it to Mexico, then drive it back loaded with dope.

S

Submarine

When Cali legalizes weed a lot of Arizonan's will end their retaliatory boycott against that state and start making regular trips. Now they'll have to haul larger loads of dope farther north so more chances to catch them.

Ed B

Small Potatoes
Just had my Ravelco installed. I am not afraid. The install is very professional and it will be impossible for anyone to steal my F350 unless they tow it away.