Water shortage

We're heading down this weekend with a large group, but my property manager said the water has been off city wide for 7 days.

Anyone hear what's going on and when it is going to be back on?

playaperro

El Pirata
We're heading down this weekend with a large group, but my property manager said the water has been off city wide for 7 days.

Anyone hear what's going on and when it is going to be back on?
I heard that the water shortage will be for the next coming month, they did turn off the pumps for 12 hours one day at las conchas but are spreading the water around the city so who knows when they will turn the valve off again. Did you get the flyer from Las Conchas stating what is going on with water?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
The guy with oomapas that takes care of city water told me 2 weeks ago that one of the newer wells had collapsed, we only received water at night for about a month, but last week it started flowing during the day... I also read, 60 percent of the water pumped here, is wasted because of leaks and breaks in the supply line..

jerry

Wait till the HOMEPORT is finished....no water.....
93000 spring breakers and semana santa visitors praying here takes alot of water.
Plenty more spring breakers in the past.I wonder what is really going on here.I do know the local mexican community is sick of Sandy Beach getting priority status on water and if the elections turn out differently the unfair system may end.

playaperro

El Pirata
The guy with oomapas that takes care of city water told me 2 weeks ago that one of the newer wells had collapsed, we only received water at night for about a month, but last week it started flowing during the day... I also read, 60 percent of the water pumped here, is wasted because of leaks and breaks in the supply line..
Is that what happened Tio, I was wondering what was going to take a month to fix, tks for info on the leaks.

The pipeline to Cholla is still getting water flow for the water trucks delivering in Cholla. Information from Wed. @ 11am.