We are shut down!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
As of 10 am this morning (Friday April 3rd 2020) we are 100% shut to anyone who does not have residency here. It does not matter if you cross the border into Mexico. The city of Peñasco is not allowing any non residents into town. PERIOD!. If you have residency papers for Mexico but still drive a foreign plated vehicle I would expect problems trying to come into town as well. FYI these guys here are not messing around!

joanC

Well Known Member
When there is some clarification it may be owning a residence in Penasco will meet the requirement for entry to the city.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
When there is some clarification it may be owning a residence in Penasco will meet the requirement for entry to the city.
not 100 % sure yet. It has been said that because you can prove to own by showing a utility bill in your name...is not enough.

Kea

Well Known Member
Very interesting. What is your source? I'd like to learn more. Should I start carrying my Residente Permanente card? (I do have a scan on my phone.)

I'm glad we bought a Sonoran-plated truck last year!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Do they have roving policia mobs physically removing all foreigners that might be spotted in town?
no! it is about traveling to town. Lets say you crossed into Mexico (Federal law) and tried to come to Rocky Point (municipal law) you would be turned away. We just did some essential shopping and had no problems at all 1:30 pm Friday

Kenny

Well Known Member
no! it is about traveling to town. Lets say you crossed into Mexico (Federal law) and tried to come to Rocky Point (municipal law) you would be turned away. We just did some essential shopping and had no problems at all 1:30 pm Friday
Were any of the locals wearing masks?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Well we don't know if you would be permitted to leave Penasco to go to AZ.
I wonder who is staffing the Roadblocks, local, state or ...There are a large number of unanswered questions. Are these restrictions city wide, State wide or country wide.
Has anyone good information about more cases of infection in Penasco.?

kahunito

Thank you to all of you who are in Penasco. Getting timely information is well appreciated and hard to come by. I hope this all clears soon. Cant wait to get back!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Russ,

Been following the mob mentality here for all weeks now. All I can say is UNFRICKENBELIEVABLE! Not hardly a single trace of COMMON SENSE from any of you.

Nothing but He-Said-She-Said total HORSE SHIT. Don't you people have a clue that we are under attack by a foreign power? There is already a modified second wave of this crap in Chink-land. The Noo-Floo will be killing off another couple of hundred thousand Chi-Com innocents just to build up an army of slant-eyed Gook-Flew immune yellow midget super transformers that will soon be in full airborne drop mode over the empty skys of the FUSA.

We put everything, all of our assets in RP into a long time snooze mode back in Feb., paid in full until August. Boat, Jeep, security, utilities, everything.

Stocked up here in Yuma on all required vitals by 1 March. Watched the mob scene at Sam's, Fry's, Albertson's, Home Depot and Lowe,s like it was a fresh new venue at Disneyland...AKA Chinklandia. One of my employees just HAD to take her and extended familia to the So-Cal location three weeks ago, guess what?? All of them now with non-stop slimy post nasal drip, sweaty fever, liquid green feces, head pain and all adults without a paycheck. They can't wait for their soon to arrive $1200.00 a month Gov.com endless deposit into their bank accounts, not to mention the extra $500.00 for each little bambino.

Want to fight this thing? Then shut the F up and dig in like you really mean it. Stop bitching and moaning and take some time to assess YOUR situation because no-one is coming to help you. Do you think this will be a thing of the past in the next two weeks? Maybe think the next six months or a year!

Will you and your family make it? Right now is the time to get ready if you still can. The stores are open for now but the window of opportunity is closing fast. Who ever said that a few dozen rolls of butt wipe, some paper towels and some bottled water will get you through this? How much water does your family go through in six months, and butt wipe and food and fuel?.

Oh well, we have just moved our weekend fun-in-the-sun events less a hundred miles north of PP. Been exploring the desert from the FUSA/MEX border up to Interstate 8 from Yuma to Gila Bend. Looking for those pesky Sonoran Pronghorned Antelope. There are thousands of them out there now, all from only nineteen back not too long ago.

With the nowhere reported by the lamestream media major El Nino event this year the desert now has a MAXIMUM annual vegetation cover not seen in more than twenty years. Out at Mohawk Dry Lake now filled to capacity, the dunes to the west of the lake are a major feeding ground for the Pronghorns along with more Sonoran Badgers that one could ever imagine. The Pronghorns have trails that lead to the thickest concentrations of Desert Lilies where they crop them down from the four foot tall blooming spires to just a few inches above the ground.

This Sunday we will do an F-150 Raptor run into the lava flows north from Spot Road on I-8 to the Gila River valley. The tortoises and Chuckwallas should be out sunning in the balmy eighty degree clear clean temps. Anyone notice the total lack of commercial jet contrails in the sky these past few weeks? We can actually see the constellations in the night sky tonight whilst soaking in the hot tub waiting for a ribeye sizzling on the bar-bee of home grown Mesquite and freshly collected Iron Wood from the bombing range last Sunday.

Hang in there Dudes and Dudettes,

Later,

JJ

Oh, thanks Curtis for the mention of me the F-Book page. Hope this blurb keeps the interest up!

brokenwave

Well Known Member
JJ, It's been awhile since you posted, You haven't lost a step and your post will definitely perk things up here.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Russ,

Been following the mob mentality here for all weeks now. All I can say is UNFRICKENBELIEVABLE! Not hardly a single trace of COMMON SENSE from any of you.

Nothing but He-Said-She-Said total HORSE SHIT. Don't you people have a clue that we are under attack by a foreign power? There is already a modified second wave of this crap in Chink-land. The Noo-Floo will be killing off another couple of hundred thousand Chi-Com innocents just to build up an army of slant-eyed Gook-Flew immune yellow midget super transformers that will soon be in full airborne drop mode over the empty skys of the FUSA.

We put everything, all of our assets in RP into a long time snooze mode back in Feb., paid in full until August. Boat, Jeep, security, utilities, everything.

Stocked up here in Yuma on all required vitals by 1 March. Watched the mob scene at Sam's, Fry's, Albertson's, Home Depot and Lowe,s like it was a fresh new venue at Disneyland...AKA Chinklandia. One of my employees just HAD to take her and extended familia to the So-Cal location three weeks ago, guess what?? All of them now with non-stop slimy post nasal drip, sweaty fever, liquid green feces, head pain and all adults without a paycheck. They can't wait for their soon to arrive $1200.00 a month Gov.com endless deposit into their bank accounts, not to mention the extra $500.00 for each little bambino.

Want to fight this thing? Then shut the F up and dig in like you really mean it. Stop bitching and moaning and take some time to assess YOUR situation because no-one is coming to help you. Do you think this will be a thing of the past in the next two weeks? Maybe think the next six months or a year!

Will you and your family make it? Right now is the time to get ready if you still can. The stores are open for now but the window of opportunity is closing fast. Who ever said that a few dozen rolls of butt wipe, some paper towels and some bottled water will get you through this? How much water does your family go through in six months, and butt wipe and food and fuel?.

Oh well, we have just moved our weekend fun-in-the-sun events less a hundred miles north of PP. Been exploring the desert from the FUSA/MEX border up to Interstate 8 from Yuma to Gila Bend. Looking for those pesky Sonoran Pronghorned Antelope. There are thousands of them out there now, all from only nineteen back not too long ago.

With the nowhere reported by the lamestream media major El Nino event this year the desert now has a MAXIMUM annual vegetation cover not seen in more than twenty years. Out at Mohawk Dry Lake now filled to capacity, the dunes to the west of the lake are a major feeding ground for the Pronghorns along with more Sonoran Badgers that one could ever imagine. The Pronghorns have trails that lead to the thickest concentrations of Desert Lilies where they crop them down from the four foot tall blooming spires to just a few inches above the ground.

This Sunday we will do an F-150 Raptor run into the lava flows north from Spot Road on I-8 to the Gila River valley. The tortoises and Chuckwallas should be out sunning in the balmy eighty degree clear clean temps. Anyone notice the total lack of commercial jet contrails in the sky these past few weeks? We can actually see the constellations in the night sky tonight whilst soaking in the hot tub waiting for a ribeye sizzling on the bar-bee of home grown Mesquite and freshly collected Iron Wood from the bombing range last Sunday.

Later,

JJ

Oh, thanks Curtis for the mention of me the F-Book page. Hope this blurb keeps the interest up!

JJ is alive?!

JayT

JJ, Thanks for your post. Your adventures along the 8 remind me so much of Charles Sheldon's, The Wilderness of the Southwest, and his stories of the birds, animals and vegetation along the Gila range and Tinajas Atlas Mountains. I have to dust that off and read it again with all this new lockdown time. Such a great read for Rocky Point fans.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Russ,

Later,

JJ

Reminds me of the racist Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino