Weather currently?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Not if you stay inside with the A/C, in your car with the A/C or in the water with a nice cold Pacifico! :lol:

Naw....I've been there in the middle of August....just make sure your airconditioning is working for nighttime....then find a nice shady spot, get wet every so often, and let the breeze do it's evaporative cooling....and have plenty of cold cervezas!

A

azbeachboy

Hot,humid and it doesn't cool off at night. The clubs are so hot you sweat just standing there at night.

Terry C

Current weather at Encanto. This is not even good beer drinking weather
Current: High: Low: Average:
Temperature: 94.8 °F / 34.9 °C 94.8 °F /
Dew Point: 58.6 °F / 14.8 °C 76.6 °F /
Humidity: 30% / 76%
Wind Speed: 15.0mph / 24.1km/h / 15.9mph / 25.6km/h - 10.2mph / 16.4km/h
:?

What a bunch of wusses!!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

"in the good old days"....(LOL)...I used to camp at Playa Bonita in July/August....in a tent or van with no rv airconditioning! Spent a lot of time in the water or spraying myself down with a hose. During the middle of the afternoon...it was find a shady spot....and siesta time!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Give me AC, or give me DEATH!

Seriously, after a day out on the water, sweltering, ain't no way I could sleep without a room I couldn't safely hang meat in to cure! If I had to, I'd just sleep in the truck with the AC on and let it idle all night all long!

Yeah, I used to beach camp in Baja in late June/July. Not anymore! I'm the 1st one to admit I have to have some creature comforts these days! :lol: :lol: :lol: