Weather today??

What's it like this morning?? Hopefully nothing like it is here.............windy as hell, same as yesterday. We even got a few sprinkles yesterday........

InkaRoads

cronopiador
it is 6:05 am sun is up there is a nice breeze, the humidity is not a problem right now, just woke up so I have not been to the beach yet but soon I will go for a walk, I like how well I sleep here!

Harley is happy with himself...

I haven't even had my coffee yet... but wait Boo and Harley just came in from outside and their tails are waggin' they're dry and no dust... that tells me it sunny no wind and no rain... just another Ho-Hum Day in Paradise...

Boo and Harley..jpg

Last edited:
Oh no, I don't think I'll be able to handle that.......................NOT!! BTW Mark, I have kimchi and you have none, I have kimchi and you have none:har:..............yet!!!!!! Tell Barb I didn't forget her either!!

Hey Julie I'm down here and you're not... nee ner nee ner nee ner... not here YET... Thank you Mucho... and we'll... sea U soon...

Hey, just another thing to make you all chuckle. Just found out that the father-in-law is coming down tomorrow in his motorhome. For those of you who have had the "pleasure" of seeing him on the beach, rest assured......................you won't see the same thing!!! Bruce's sister bought him a pair of swim trunks for Father's Day and they didn't go over real well. Bruce said if he doesn't wear them, then he'll have to get nasty with him to make him understand that normal people don't walk around the beach and rv park in their underwear!! Bruce's brother-in-law just about shit a brick when he showed up like that at a pool party here in town and said somebody had better do something about it before they come down in October..........."I won't be seen on the beach with him dressed like that"..........ergo, the swim trunks. He's 75, but he's got his wits about him...............he's just stubborn as hell!! (You wouldn't believe his argument for wearing them either!!) Love him to death, but really...........underwear??

InkaRoads

cronopiador
It is quarter to eith and the breeze is still blowing I have not turn the A/C on yet just the fan and it feels great, have not go to the beach yet, but I plan too,
hey Mark sorry I have not call you since I am in and out of town so fast that barely has time to see the water but will see you for sure this coming weekend!!say Hy to Barb!!

It is quarter to eith and the breeze is still blowing I have not turn the A/C on yet just the fan and it feels great, have not go to the beach yet, but I plan too,
hey Mark sorry I have not call you since I am in and out of town so fast that barely has time to see the water but will see you for sure this coming weekend!!say Hy to Barb!!
Inks we are looking forward to a great weekend with you and a lot of other great friends... "Viva la Penasco" excuse me for cheerleading, but I do love this place... sea U soon...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I JUST LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL YOU CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here crying from laughing at this thread. I cannot wait to see UNDERWEARMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a Pez dispenser is a perfect discription of Harley!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn they don't make virgin tequila... I'll just be stuck with that thought in my mind... (i did see the father-outlaw last time he was here)