Welcome Back, Happy!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Okay Happy, your ban has been lifted and you are free to once again associate with all the good people of this forum.

NOTE: I personally asked Tyler to lift your ban. Please don't make me look like an ass and regret it. Just so you know, Tyler's words were something along the lines of: "Okay, but first time he pisses me off he's going back on the list."

So, consider yourself on double-secret probation for awhile. Try to get along. If you piss Tyler off, there's not going to be anything I can do to help you.

Welcome back!

Kenny

Thanks Stuart, thanks Tyler!

I've always said "timing is everything" and yesterday it was time to make a effort.... Now HAPPY, how much time before you...never mind.

Last edited:

Kelney

Well, it looks like it may be time to organize the "When Will Happy Be Banned Again Pool". My pick is 2/14/10.

Welcome back Happy!! How has the fishing been?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Well now, where, how, do I start back up, ? ~~~ I'm going to have to think about this a bit,

HAPPY,

Kenny

right.

I'm going to have to think about this a bit,
that sure can't hurt HAPPY.... I
might even try it myself....right.
and when in doubt, take it to the rants and rave section. I think Tyler is banned from there....right.

Last edited:

Kenny

So, consider yourself on double-secret probation for awhile. Try to get along. If you piss Tyler off, there's not going to be anything I can do to help you.
This is more like parole with a piss test, than probation.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
well, I guess the rants and rave is going to get hot again and luckly is not going to be politics!!

Welcome back ~~~HAPPY~~~ can wait to start laughing all over again!!

Hey rpjoe you think is time for another plug? my fingers are burning!!

Last edited:

jerry

Hey " Deliverance" would have been a boring movie without the retarded hillbilly playing the banjo on the porch.......so welcome back

Brad47

Welcome back Chappy
Been a while my tail draggin freind. Hope the sea gods have blessed you with bountiful fare>