What are you thankful for?

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Oh my, that is a long list! God's presence in my life, family, health, friends, margaritas, shrimp in garlic sauce, sweet potato pie. The list would take all day!

Thankful for the opportunity to answer this post.:bunny:

What about you, Tyler?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It's been a rough year. I'm thankful for lots of things - my family, that I have a new job, that I didn't get behind on any bills (barely), that I get to enjoy the Sea of Cortez.

I'm also thankful for all my amigos and amigas here that appreciate so many of the same things that I do.

Attachments

Oh my, that is a long list! God's presence in my life, family, health, friends, margaritas, shrimp in garlic sauce, sweet potato pie. The list would take all day!

Thankful for the opportunity to answer this post.:bunny:

What about you, Tyler?
Tyler is Thankful for Pie... Thanks again for the board Tyler and to you too Stuart for babysitting us...

joester

2 salty dawgs
things I'm thankful for:

my Wife, family and friends - for without their support, I would not be who I am today.
my health, my career and my partners at work - for these allow me to live a happy, productive life.
I'm also thankful for technology, which allows us to be together in a place called cyberspace, without physically being together.
and I'm most thankful for our Maker, without none of this is possible.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'm with Sheryl, where do I start?
I'm thankful that my 82 year old mother still jumps in my Jeep and says, "Let's go, kid!"

I'm thankful for all the people in my life, whether good or bad, you've all shown me something; love or a life lesson and had a part in who I am today.

I'm thankful for this forum and all the new friends I've made here.

I'm thankful that beautiful Puerto Penasco is my second home.

I'm thankful that I was able to find enough donations to provide Thanksgiving dinner for all my needy families on my caseload!

I'm thankful for my Maker, who without Him, none of this would be possible.

And, I'm thankful that in 7 hours, I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with good friends that I didn't have to cook!:smile:

Chari

Chari,
I'm really,really glad that you didn't have to cook your friends!!:lol::lol:
Hope you and all your friends and everyone had a great Turkey Day!!
:cheers:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Isn't it amazing what a difference one little comma can make in a sentence?:rofl:

Too funny, that's one for you!:bunny:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Well... hard to know, but the name is on my "watch" list. The odd part is that Thanksgiving has come and gone and this was posted yesterday.