cronopiador
:boat: :boat:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :fish: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :fish: :fish:
:fish: :fish:
~~~HAPPY~~~ I must confess I pee my pants laughing instead of the rock :eek3: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS: I tried to do a wave of laughter but it did not work!!!next time

C

castaway

Sally said:
~~~ I must say ~~~ Castaway is getting to be quite the ~~~ HOOK ~~~ setter ~~~ but what do you :fish: :fish: :fish: , Expect, he has had the ~~~ "GREAT HAPPY" ~~~ for a teacher, ~~~ & all you ~~~ :fish: :fish: :fish: , know " HAPPY " IS the best, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ come & get it, ~~~ Here, ~~~ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks Happy...you are the BEST BY FAR.....BUT....

you promised not to give me up until our sister Kenny was crying for my removal from the forum...I felt like we almost had him there for awhile in the same basket with the out of control, shrill Rosie!!!

Jerry even got going pretty good there near the end!!!

:mrgreen: :usa: :mrgreen: :usa: :mrgreen: :usa: :mrgreen: :usa: :mrgreen:

C

castaway

the joke is this...and it was learned from a very wise source...

the more anger or hatred we have for...

conservatives
liberals
blacks
browns
whites
Bush's
Obama's
Christians
Muslims
Jews
Americans
Mexicans
the HAPPY's or castaways of the world
...the more we are part of the problem then the solution.

The hatred is within us, we put it there, and we have the power to drop it anytime that we chose to do so.

Love to all of you and wishing you nothing but the best!
castaway

E

El Feo

castaway said:
the joke is this...and it was learned from a very wise source...

the more anger or hatred we have for...

conservatives
liberals
blacks
browns
whites
Bush's
Obama's
Christians
Muslims
Jews
Americans
Mexicans
the HAPPY's or castaways of the world
...the more we are part of the problem then the solution.

The hatred is within us, we put it there, and we have the power to drop it anytime that we chose to do so.

Love to all of you and wishing you nothing but the best!
castaway
So I for one, don't get it. You bait people with deliberate, inflamatory remarks that you represent as your reasoned opinions and when they respond there is something wrong with them? It that the way you see it?

C

castaway

Dear El Feo,

did you replace the words "we" for "you" in my post or are you just hung up on joining in on the fun?

do you have your own thoughts or are you frustrated comforted by the security of teaming up with "the gang"?

what part about "love" do you have trouble with?

oops, sorry, men aren't supposed to use such words, especially not a scumbag conservative itchin' for a fight, right???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

playaperro

El Pirata
He oído decir que los vuelos parecen menos largos si uno conversa con la persona que tiene al lado'.

La niñita, que acababa de abrir un libro para ponerse a leer, lo cerró lentamente y dijo con voz suave: '¿Sobre qué le gustaría conversar?'
Pues no sé, dijo el hombre. '¿Qué tal física nuclear?' y mostró una gran sonrisa.

Bueno', dijo ella. 'Ese parece ser un tema interesante. Pero déjeme hacerle una pregunta primero.

Un caballo, una vaca y un venado comen lo mismo : hierba. Pero el excremento del venado es como bolitas pequeñas,

el de la vaca es una plasta y el del caballo parece una pelota de pasto seco. ¿Por qué cree usted que sucede eso?'

El tipo, visiblemente sorprendido por la inteligencia de la niña, lo pensó un momento y luego dijo: 'Hmmm, no tengo ni idea'.

A lo cual la delicada y dulce niña contesta: '¿De verdad se siente calificado para discutir física nuclear, cuando no sabe ni de mierda?

Kenny

playaperro said:
He oído decir que los vuelos parecen menos largos si uno conversa con la persona que tiene al lado'.

La niñita, que acababa de abrir un libro para ponerse a leer, lo cerró lentamente y dijo con voz suave: '¿Sobre qué le gustaría conversar?'
Pues no sé, dijo el hombre. '¿Qué tal física nuclear?' y mostró una gran sonrisa.

Bueno', dijo ella. 'Ese parece ser un tema interesante. Pero déjeme hacerle una pregunta primero.

Un caballo, una vaca y un venado comen lo mismo : hierba. Pero el excremento del venado es como bolitas pequeñas,

el de la vaca es una plasta y el del caballo parece una pelota de pasto seco. ¿Por qué cree usted que sucede eso?'

El tipo, visiblemente sorprendido por la inteligencia de la niña, lo pensó un momento y luego dijo: 'Hmmm, no tengo ni idea'.

A lo cual la delicada y dulce niña contesta: '¿De verdad se siente calificado para discutir física nuclear, cuando no sabe ni de mierda?

I've heard that flights seem less if a long conversation with the person who is at hand.

The little girl, who had just opened a book to read, and slowly closed with a soft voice and said: 'What would you like to talk? "
Well, I do not know, "said the man. 'How about nuclear physics? " and showed a big smile.

Well, 'she said. 'That seems to be an interesting topic. But let me ask a question first.

A horse, a cow and a deer eat the same thing: grass. But the deer feces is small balls,

the cow is a horse plasta and the ball seems to dry grass. Why do you think that happens? "

The rate, visibly surprised by the intelligence of the child, what he thought a moment and then said, 'Hmmm, I have no idea. "

To which the delicate and sweet girl replied: 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear physics, or when you do not know shit?

El Feo said:
So I for one, don't get it. You bait people with deliberate, inflamatory remarks that you represent as your reasoned opinions and when they respond there is something wrong with them? It that the way you see it?
Hi Feo, The word for it is T-R-O-L-L-S. They think they are fishing, but in reality they are nothing but common trolls. Not even good ones. Notice that I have resisted the urge to...well...to put the slap-down even though we all know the local troll keeps tossing pebbles at my window. Ho Hum.

I don't mind a debate, but the Troll will have to ratchet up the quality of his posts, or when he addresses me he will get just an E-C-H-O!

Now will someone please turn up the music and tune out the ugly little losers so I can write?