What is your favorite restaurant for breakfast?

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
I like Kaffee Haus' Huevos Rancheros. I don't think you can beat the sauce= I'm practically licking my plate clean.

Ron Intilia

I'll stick with Max's Café across from Peñasco del Sol for the bloody mary. Their hangover burrito is good. All their food is good. :)
Max's had the worst, I mean worst Eggs Benedict I have ever had. Overdone eggs, a few paltry potatoes, and a sliver of cantelope. Inside, the place had a lousy atmosphere, and the girls were less than attentive. There are other places in town that make a great Eggs Benedict, so give Max's a big miss, as far as I am concerned.

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
This last trip I can recommend 2 more places for breakfast, if you get Lattitudes Breakfast, the red sauce they put on the breakfast potatoes is delicious! I ask for extra to be poured on and yum yum yum, they always do the Mickey Mouse pancakes for the kids which is nice & fun, both their green & red salsa is good authentic Mexican salsa too. It's always fun to see what his wife has added to the shop below.
Finally tried Rosy's and was quite impressed , good priced authentic Mexican food.
Now we have 4 favorite breakfast places, all of them are delicious & different so it's so cool to make sure we get to them....hopefully we can stay long enough to get to them a couple times each

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
YEs! and it is awesome! We love it!!! Open Fri, Sat and Sun evenings.... closing for summer at some point. Get there so you can try it out. Currently it is BYOB as the liquor license isn't in yet... which is great. Bring a nice CA Chardonnay and enjoy the seafood!!!
Is the Oyster bar in Cholla Bay open this month? If so what days, times? Actually prefer bring your own drinks so wondering if that too is still the case. Thanks so much!

Esthete26

YEs! and it is awesome! We love it!!! Open Fri, Sat and Sun evenings.... closing for summer at some point. Get there so you can try it out. Currently it is BYOB as the liquor license isn't in yet... which is great. Bring a nice CA Chardonnay and enjoy the seafood!!!
Any updates on this oyster bar? Is it still only open on the weekend? Serving alcohol yet? Wife and I will be coming down soon and would like to check it out. Thanks for any info in advance.