What Kind Of Gas Do You Get?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
He's right, any fuel in the jugs, but I wasn't paying the tax. It was the first time in a while they had their hand out for what I call the "down low" tax.

Any way, I'm not planning on bringing bought fuel anymore now that I know the octane level will work for my toys. And thanks agian guys for that info.

Now, for you locals another question, what station do you usually visit? Being I reside in Cholla I like to stay away from downtown if possible.

Mexico Joe...what kind of cycle you bringing, dirt or street?

DIRT YZ125, thats why Im bringing PREMIX gas...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sorry could not find the thread about gas prices, so I will use this one, Magna (green) was $7.97 pesos per liter which roughly translates to $2.63 dollars per gallon, the AM/PM in the south west corner of Valencia and Tucson Blvd has it for $2.47/9 + .45 cents if you use plastic to pay and the Circle K on Palo Verde, just before you get to the highway, in the right hand side as you go south has it for $2.49/9 and many stations in town has it for $2.52/9 I suggest getting a full tank here in Tucson and save some mota, sorry ~~~HAPPY~~~ I meant mula!! :eek3:

Last edited:
Wow, I thought that that Circle K on PV had the cheapest.........but then again, I don't venture far from Vail, so what do I know, LOL. I'll just stick to my ten cents off at Frys!!!!!!!! Hey Inka, Bruce heard your "plug" on KLPX (did he hear correctly??..........that age thing ya know!!)!!!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Wow, I thought that that Circle K on PV had the cheapest.........but then again, I don't venture far from Vail, so what do I know, LOL. I'll just stick to my ten cents off at Frys!!!!!!!! Hey Inka, Bruce heard your "plug" on KLPX (did he hear correctly??..........that age thing ya know!!)!!!!!!
What do you mean the age thing? my daughter is 14 and she listens a lot of classic rock too!!

By the way it is at KHit 107.5 they are raffling full weekend package, including the round trip transportation provided free by RockyPointRides.com for the winners!! should be fun!!
With the new addition of the transportation a lot more people can participate in the raffle and have a shot at a wonderfull weekend in paradise!!

Oh Inks, I wasn't talking about the radio station itself.....................I was talking about him not hearing so good LOL!!!!! And see what I mean, he told me KLPX. We listen to mulitple stations though, so I'll let him off the hook on this one!!! Great advertising for you!!