What was happening at the Pithaya/Hotel Monday???

monday before I left, there were some people blocking the entrance to the Pithaya and the motel with a chain and a red and black flag attached (like the red and black flag at the old Desert Oasis). Does anyone have info on what was happening?

monday before I left, there were some people blocking the entrance to the Pithaya and the motel with a chain and a red and black flag attached (like the red and black flag at the old Desert Oasis). Does anyone have info on what was happening?
I have no information in particular about the Pithaya, but I know that flag well. It means the employees are on strike. Every Mexican employer's nightmare.

badfish

Does any one know if they are on strike? My mom is going to stay at Granada Del Mar at Pitaya's next week. If they are then there will be a change of venue or most likely a canceled trip.

badfish, I'm surprised some of the Pithaya "regulars" haven't piped up. I'll check with someone who is staying next door when they get back Monday, if no one has answered by then.

Roberto

Just drove right into the parking lot, no flags, no chain, cars from AZ parked in the lot, people on the beach there.