What was in the Sea Today ?

Landshark

JJ, do the right thing and remove your inappropriate post immediately. We don't need that kind of crap on here. If you want to behave like that go find another forum.

playaperro

El Pirata
JJ, do the right thing and remove your inappropriate post immediately. We don't need that kind of crap on here. If you want to behave like that go find another forum.
This has been discussed before many years ago and as long as you put it in a link it was ok, just my 2 cents.

Roberto

Well not to hijack the thread! Very low tide this AM, the outer reefs were exposed. The little sand floaties were still prevelant but not as many. They are of different levels of density as some created shadows on the sea floor as the tide came in, others did not create shadows. The shodows showed the flow of the incoming tide through the stones.

Surprised someone has not offered some more information about this phenomenon. What creates the conditions whereby the particles, which are heavier than water, gather together and float? Hard to imagine they are formed on the sea floor and rise up to the surface, but ?? Most likely they go out from the beach on the outgoing tide when there is no surf to break them up. Not much interest I guess. Next I'll post about the activities of the eagles.

WoW........................

That sure woke everybody up!

Kinda thought this was the beginning of a slow week.

Go ahead and delete away Sr. Webmasters.

Funny, no one had a comment about los Almejas Pinga de Caballos last week.

JJ

Yeah it would be nice to know what they stuff floating around is and if it is safe... or anything concrete really.

Probably not appropriate but, I knew what the link was to and while it was funny, I hate it when someone refers to the hooha as a taco or clam... lol.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WoW........................

That sure woke everybody up!

Kinda thought this was the beginning of a slow week.

Go ahead and delete away Sr. Webmasters.

Funny, no one had a comment about los Almejas Pinga de Caballos last week.

JJ

There are two new forum members who are acting out in a very unnatural way. Almost as if they want us to know who they are without really being who they are. Once again, reminds me of shared characteristic of serial killers and or HAPPY. There is no way in hell you come on to a new forum and start behaving and saying shit like this. It defies logical human behavior. Nobody has ever joined a forum looking to alienate themselves in the first 3 months. I seriously question the legitimacy of these two posters. Jungle Jim knows way too much about Stewart which to me is suspicious and let's face it, JWT is a down right joke of a poster. I seriously can't help but think these two posters are the same person. JWT has a personal agenda against Jerry and JJ is an ego-maniac. Both characteristics of our ol' pal ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````` THE GREAT``````GUERO`````~~~~~HAPPY~~~~~```````~`~~~`. I think they're both pulling chain. If you read into the subtleties like when JJ said that he ate 73 clams in one week... seems like someone has their grouper rig on the bottom and there has been some potential takers, hook line and sinker...

Kenny

There is no HAPPY, just pathetic old Hector and if there's anyone on here that he has a vendetta against it would be Stewart or I, though Jerry is out there more. And by the way, though she wouldn't say so on here, Hector is still finding way's to harass our friend Chari (Lady Jeeper) and there's nothing happy about what he say's to her.