Who is Jerry

I keep saying to people that tell me that is crazy to go to "RP Mexico" that very soon it will be the most secure spot to go
I am scared to travel much further south or anywhere in Sinaloa, other parts of Mexico, If you travel or live as carefully & smart as possible (most of us are very blessed to chose where we go or live for the most part) your chances are lower that terrible things will happen to you. Life is never a guarantee though but once I arrive in RockyPoint I feel so much more safe than a lot of parts of Tucson or Mesa that I have lived. Scratch that, safer than any parts of Tucson which is why I will always live on the outskirts if possible.

Being informed and able to make wise choices from Jerry's posts has been a comfort. Take it for what it is. Information.
Russ will let us know what bands are playing where and keep us all up to date for festivals and parties.
Jerry will let us know road conditions, political happenings, water weather and pest problems etc. .
Since I have been a member of these forums I have not once seen him tell people flat out to stay out of Mexico.
In my heart I know he cares for Mexico and all of us visiting and living there.

jerry

The sum of my fears ...this thing could break open again if the memos are weakened and not taken out....good description...
In what is considered an operation by federal police and army against criminal groups engaged in transfer of drug in Sonoyta, there was a raid in the ejido Sonoran Desert presumably directed towards Guillermo Mists "The Memo" leader of the Sinaloa cartel in this border.

Rumors say that the ranch was burned William Mists "The Memo".

Two helicopters of the federal police opened fired on houses located in the ejido and towards the international line.

Both units made overflights of the city and there is a climate of fear among the population.

Border customs Sonoyta is closed and do not answer their phones

In the operating ensure that also involved DEA agents United States in coordination with the Mexican authorities. They have even seen journalists Arizona Luckeville area adjacent to Sonoyta.

Notice was given to the people not to leave their homes and stay protected but have something important to do in the street

There is concern among the community for not knowing for sure the operation that takes place ...

Around 6:30 in the morning began overflights of helicopters and remained even after 10 o'clock.

In operating a convoy with 15 units of the federal police he came to Sonoyta to support the rest of the elements found in this area.

Sonoyta disputed area for drug trasigo

The fight for control of smuggling routes for drugs and undocumented immigrants among drug cartels has been between local groups of "The Salazares" and "memos".

The group of "memos" is commanded by Adelmo Fog Fog Guillermo Gonzalez and Nava, one of the main operators and people trusted Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman Loera, as they say.

Fog Gonzalez, "The Lord," "The Viejón" or "G-3", was captured in September 2012 and considered at the time one of the main operators in the Pacific Cartel for the smuggling of drugs into the United States. On May 27 2014 he escaped from a prison in Culiacan.

Meanwhile, "The Salazares", which were led by Adam Salazar Zamorano, alias "Don Adam", arrested on February 15, 2011, is now run by his sons Jesus Alfredo and Adam Salazar Ramirez, who from that date made by the cartel's operations in the state of Sinaloa and Sonora slogan dominate the northwest.

Last May, these bloody battles recorded in Sonoyta, especially in the ejido Sonoran Desert, forced more than 200 thousand people to flee their homes, only the clothing they were wearing.