Who knows? It can't make it any worse.

Kenny

Dr. Masaru Emoto's Healing Prayer for the Gulf

Focusing our energies in response to the Gulf tragedy and for healing the waters and its inhabitants -

Yesterday at our spiritual center we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds to emotions.

Right now, most of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are justified in that emotion, we may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life forms, if we sincerely, powerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr Emoto, himself, has proposed.

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral, algae, and all living creatures . . . I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you. "

We are passing this request to people who we believe might be willing to participate in this prayer, to set an intention of love and healing that is so large, so overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.

We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energy, speaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.

We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

Please join us in oft repeating this healing prayer of of Dr. Emoto's.
And feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.
Let's take charge, and do our own clean up!

And so it is! Pass it on.

We need to do both work actively telling our government that they must force BP to do something about it "yesterday" or the government itself bring in a team of the best world scientists to solve the issue as best as possible AND

say Dr.Emoto's prayer. I will be glad to send that prayer on.

jerry

Ultimately, what other viable alternative is there if we want to succeed? :happy:
The Big Dog barks!!!!!!!
The leaking well in the Gulf of Mexico continues to spew oil into the water, and now even former President Bill Clinton is suggesting that it may have to be blown up -- a fix as popular with some as it is derided by others.

To be sure, Clinton didn't advocate nuking the gusher, but he did say that you don't necessarily need a nuke to seal the well with explosives.

"What people want is to fix the leak," Clinton told CNN host Wolf Blitzer at the Fortune Global Forum in South Africa on Sunday. "Unless we send the Navy down deep, to blow up the well, and cover the leak with piles and piles and piles of rock and debris -- which may become necessary -- You don't have to use a nuclear weapon by the way, I've seen all that stuff, just blow it up -- unless we're going to that, we are dependent on the technical expertise of these people from BP."

Clinton said that blowing up the well is the only solution he knows of that's readily available to the government. Barring the use of explosives, Clinton said, the country is relying on BP to plug the leak.