Who's going down this weekend?

Kenny

Don and I will be rolling in early Friday evening looking for friends
and fish, but not necessarily in that order. We'll be there till Tuesday.... We'll have to make time to stop in
and see how poor old Jim
is doing at the hump.

Who know's, maybe ladyjeeper and some of that crew will be there.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Don't I wish! I have 4 wheeling meetings to go to both days this weekend! Where's the aagh smilie? Argh! Have fun, guys.
Chari

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Kenny, where do you find all those smilies????? What is that one on the left....never mind.

P

pikeu68

Kenny and Don, Doug and I are planning on heading down this weekend. You can find us Friday night (after 10PM) and Saturday night at Al Capones if you want to stop by and have a cold one. It would be nice to sit down and shoot the sh...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I was planning on going, but don't think the weather (wind) is going to cooperate with my plans for fishing. Doug and Scott are still young die-hards and don't mind coming back in soaked to their underwear! Those were some wet, wet people getting off your boat last trip!

Costa? 8 kids?? Yikes! Pay me $500 and I'll come down and take them all out on a boat ride for the day. You can kick back at the beach!! Hahahaha!

Kenny

Don and I have been emailing back and forth today, and like I thought, we're still short a few marble's. So as of now, it's still a go!

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Kenny Say, ~~~ Quote : ~~~

~~~ "we're still short a few marbles" ~~~

~~~ I couldn't have said it better myself !!! ~~~ :bunny:

Kenny

~~~ I couldn't have said it better myself !!! ~~~ :bunny:
Nope, not a chance. In fact, you don't say #*!%.:roll:

I hope you have permission to use that Rabid Rabbit, or you might be in a world of trouble.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Nope, not a chance. In fact, you don't say #*!%.:roll:

I hope you have permission to use that Rabid Rabbit, or you might be in a world of trouble.
~~~ Kenny, Hey Kenny ~~~ "Baby" ~~~ For once you are rite, you are correct !!! ~~~

~~~ I don't say #*!%, ~~~

~~~ I leave that to ~~~ YOU, ~~~ you be the one to talk ~~~ ALL ~~~ of the ~~~ #*!% on THIS forum,

~~~ Man EVERYONE here already knows you be ~~~ VERY WEIRD !!! ~~~

~~~ Now run along and count your MARBLES !!! ~~~ you know the ones that you are ~~~ "SHORT'

~~~ And quit messing around with the

~~~ GREAT HAPPY ~~~ Cause you know what happens when you do, ~~~ you get the ~~~ HOOK put to you, ~~~ LIKE ALWAYS !!! ~~~ LMFAO

~~~ Say hi to ~~~ :bunny:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ You know I would if I could amigo, ~~~ also I don't like what the weather call is for the nx. 3 to 5 days, it's been blowing here since last nite, & all day today steady & picking up, ~~~ & we are close enough to PP that what we get here, same thing in PP, ~~~

Kenny

You know I would if I could amigo,
I know, but it looks like we could get a day or two in..Saturday we're just going to fool around, see some friend's and stuff. Maybe like in the old day's, I might just sit on the wall by the public launch making reeling motions with my hands as the tourist's go by, while mouthing the word, SNAPPER.:cool:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny, let me know at what time you will be at the wall so I can take a picture of the guy missing the marbles gesturing hand sings and screaming at the water!!
the last 3 days were excelent in the beach, heading down again this am for more beach action and pick more people!!

Last edited: