Why is our Border wide open ?

rplarry

Why have we allowed 8 MILLION illegals to cross in the last 3 years ?

Why did we mandate vaccination in certain states, airlines, schools , military, etc, etc and these 8 million ILLEGALS were welcomed into our country without being vaccinated ?

Anybody have a good answer ?

This was over the last day or so in Lukeville :

Same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY right in front of my home here in Yuma Arizona. Not a single law enforcement officer to confront them EVER.

They hop around here like a bunch of black fucking kangaroos demanding money banging on the side of your truck and stopping traffic.

You, me and we are being replaced.

And we were ordered into secondary inspection two weeks ago for almost two hours while "our" law enforcement picked over my new truck like we were the original dope smugglers.

Old55

Liberal groups hate what Biden has done
They really are making a mistake crossing like this .
Still numbers are down.
https://apnews.com/article/biden-border-crossings-immigration-asylum-bb54c40fa51931df02ceaca055c7797d

Old55

Congress needs to add more funding but more agents agents on duty …a all time high

Five minutes ago.........2000 African fighting age male bouncing black baboons dumped in Tucson today. BP has no time to process them.

Where is Frank Buck when we need him?

Five minutes ago.........2000 African fighting age male bouncing black baboons dumped in Tucson today. BP has no time to process them.

Those dudes are some of the most ruthless in this world. Feed them give them government money then they rebel and taint society.

Why have we allowed 8 MILLION illegals to cross in the last 3 years ?
Why did we mandate vaccination in certain states, airlines, schools , military, etc, etc and these 8 million ILLEGALS were welcomed into our country without being vaccinated ?
Anybody have a good answer ?
I have lots of good, definitive answers. But in keeping with the non-political limitations of this forum . . . .

richwi

As usual JJ has his "facts" wrong again. 2000 migrants were dropped off in Tucson, and according to the CPB about 300 were from Senegal. They had been detained over a period of time and were dropped off as a group. The majority of the rest were from latin america. It seems to me that someone who calls himself "jungle" would be far closer to acting like a baboon than someone from Senagal.

Old55

As usual JJ has his "facts" wrong again. 2000 migrants were dropped off in Tucson, and according to the CPB about 300 were from Senegal. They had been detained over a period of time and were dropped off as a group. The majority of the rest were from latin america. It seems to me that someone who calls himself "jungle" would be far closer to acting like a baboon than someone from Senagal.
[/QUOTE yep, global warming has turned the world upside down.We will manage.I have faith in the USA!

Not trying to stir the pot here but on Monday as I was driving thru Sonoyta to Penasco, I saw something very different.
There was a group of 4 guys walking past the Septembre street on the highway #8 road.
All 4 were Black, very skinny, at least 6' 8 tall and dressed in dirty and ragged clothes, who were probably refugees from Africa.
That's not something you see in Sonoyta everyday or ever in my years of driving thru Sonoyta.

rplarry

who gives a crap what freaking nationality they are , they are coming from 160 + different countries. - 2000 in one day in the Tucson sector is a lot.

9000 per day on the southern border. 230k per month on average.

That’s the approximate equivalent of 3 new Flagstaff’s every month.

insane and will change our country forever.

Europe is a great example of how unfettered immigration destroys culture, economy and significantly raises crime and government entitlements

the left Loves mass immigration , for them it’s worth crushing a great nation in order to instill a permanent voting block

sick & selfish

Old55

Russian client state Venezuela is the main problem now. . We just need to fund the shit out of the courts ,the bp and do some immigration reform as we try to slow global warming which drives many many refugees.
This meeting in Mexico city monday is big. Amlo holds many cards and can effect the flow.
This twitter thread on the Darrin Gap is facinating.

richwi

who gives a crap what freaking nationality they are , they are coming from 160 + different countries. - 2000 in one day in the Tucson sector is a lot.

9000 per day on the southern border. 230k per month on average.

That’s the approximate equivalent of 3 new Flagstaff’s every month.

insane and will change our country forever.

Europe is a great example of how unfettered immigration destroys culture, economy and significantly raises crime and government entitlements

the left Loves mass immigration , for them it’s worth crushing a great nation in order to instill a permanent voting block

sick & selfish
Being honest, my remark was more about JJ and his overt racism.

rplarry

Russian client state Venezuela is the main problem now. . We just need to fund the shit out of the courts ,the bp and do some immigration reform as we try to slow global warming which drives many many refugees.
This meeting in Mexico city monday is big. Amlo holds many cards and can effect the flow.
This twitter thread on the Darrin Gap is facinating.
Fascinating ?? Nice description of people who are not only suffering immensely, but are being lured / sold by cartel messaging to come to the Biden OPEN BORDER !

you lefties will believe anything the main stream media throws at you. Come on now Jerry, you’re a pretty smart guy, but you actually believe that global warming story that is causing this mass migration? I am laughing my tail off right now, I can’t believe you believe that BS.

they are coming because our border is wide open, the leftist/Democrats are marketing all over the globe that it’s open and they are coming here because it’s better to live in America then many of the shit hole countries they are coming from. It’s just plain common sense and has nothing to do with global warming for goodness sakes. Get your head out of the main stream gutter.

this Mass Migration is on purpose. On purpose to destabilize America , to have us pay for
10-15 Million NEW illegals from over 160 different countries. And by the way, there are no jobs waiting for them with Artificial Intelligence rapidly taking away so many jobs, even blue collar, service, janitorial, labor, etc, etc, jobs. Most will be on the government / tax payers dole for life, not to mention the boatload of kids they will be having and multiplying over the years. BILLIONS & BILLIONS OF TAX PAYER FUNDS ATTRIBUTED TO THIS ILLEGAL MASS MIGRATION. ALL PLANNED AND ON PURPOSE

Here is what you get when you get real, true, honest, journalism, and not censored by the main stream media. Where is NBC, where is 60 Minutes??

Oh, and lest you forget , the have captured 160 known terrorists on the terror watch list. Compare that to 6 captured in total in the
4 years prior to Biden taking office. And with 1.5 Million “ got always ”, those who border patrol got eyes on but couldn’t capture, you know there are a ton more terrorists who got through (not to mention how many crossed and/or were smuggled in and nobody ever saw them, or got eyes on them at all)

It’s a sad, ON PURPOSE, devastation to our once great country.

This is going on right now outside the Darien gap :

rplarry

Fascinating ?? Nice description of people who are not only suffering immensely, but are being lured / sold by cartel messaging to come to the Biden OPEN BORDER !

you lefties will believe anything the main stream media throws at you. Come on now Jerry, you’re a pretty smart guy, but you actually believe that global warming story that is causing this mass migration? I am laughing my tail off right now, I can’t believe you believe that BS.

they are coming because our border is wide open, the leftist/Democrats are marketing all over the globe that it’s open and they are coming here because it’s better to live in America then many of the shit hole countries they are coming from. It’s just plain common sense and has nothing to do with global warming for goodness sakes. Get your head out of the main stream gutter.

this Mass Migration is on purpose. On purpose to destabilize America , to have us pay for
10-15 Million NEW illegals from over 160 different countries. And by the way, there are no jobs waiting for them with Artificial Intelligence rapidly taking away so many jobs, even blue collar, service, janitorial, labor, etc, etc, jobs. Most will be on the government / tax payers dole for life, not to mention the boatload of kids they will be having and multiplying over the years. BILLIONS & BILLIONS OF TAX PAYER FUNDS ATTRIBUTED TO THIS ILLEGAL MASS MIGRATION. ALL PLANNED AND ON PURPOSE

Here is what you get when you get real, true, honest, journalism, and not censored by the main stream media. Where is NBC, where is 60 Minutes??

Oh, and lest you forget , the have captured 160 known terrorists on the terror watch list. Compare that to 6 captured in total in the
4 years prior to Biden taking office. And with 1.5 Million “ got always ”, those who border patrol got eyes on but couldn’t capture, you know there are a ton more terrorists who got through (not to mention how many crossed and/or were smuggled in and nobody ever saw them, or got eyes on them at all)

It’s a sad, ON PURPOSE, devastation to our once great country.

This is going on right now outside the Darien gap :

Old55

Larry believes Jesus had a pet dinosaur so he will believe any thing! Eat some horse paste for me brother!