Why is our Border wide open ?

Old55

The National Gurad can't legally do anything related to the border crossing. it's been announced they will work on drug importation and human smuggling. Az's democrat gov. wrote to Biden and the jellyfish, Mayorkas, asking for help. They ignored her! Figure they would have ignored the gov from New York, California or Connecticut?
Joan C with a gun on the Trump wall will show those darn women and children fleeing war and climate change caused disasters

MIRAMAR

Pretty much everyone at the Lukeville border are single men wanting to work, which doesn't qualify as Amnesty. I get that that US is the best country in the world, but we can't become the world. I wish Africa would turn around with so many resources.

rplarry

I’m guessing even for you lefties and commie lefties like Gerald, this is disturbing , no ?

Oh, that’s right, you approve of this as this will be a permanent Democrat voting block. And because none of your lefty candidates can get more than seven people to attend a rally, this is your new rally

We are being invaded, there’s no other definition. It’s all ON PURPOSE, This has nothing to do with hiring more border agents, they can hire 500,000 more border agents, exaggerating, of course, but it’s the policy that allows all these people in and that is the issue. So quit making excuses about funding, etc.

it is planned, and our country will be changed forever. And I’m only talking about the 12,000,000+ that will come in during this administration, but then when the babies are born, etc. etc. etc..

Almost 600k since October 1, 2023. And that number does not include gottaways or people who have crossed that weren’t counted.

And Gerald, don’t give me this , I’m being negative deal. I’m giving reality and everybody now knows and those who are waking up , are finally seeing this as well.

Last edited:

rplarry

Pretty much everyone at the Lukeville border are single men wanting to work, which doesn't qualify as Amnesty. I get that that US is the best country in the world, but we can't become the world. I wish Africa would turn around with so many resources.
Even if they want to work, they are not going to be even close to the number of jobs available for them to fill. MILLIONS will be added to the public dole on a permanent basis and they know it.

Most are here because they were promised a permanent income, as marketed to them by the Biden administration in their country of origin.

What is sickening is, every one of these people are going to get approximately $500 more a month than the average Social Security payout to our seniors. Americans, who paid in their entire freaking lives and worked their asses off, are going to get less than all of these 3rd world illegals who are going to also drain our system, and our hospitals, and our public infrastructures, services etc, while raising all of our taxes to pay for it all.

And I’m sure no terrorists have gotten through. That would be negative thinking.

richwi

Even if they want to work, they are not going to be even close to the number of jobs available for them to fill. MILLIONS will be added to the public dole on a permanent basis and they know it.

Most are here because they were promised a permanent income, as marketed to them by the Biden administration in their country of origin.

What is sickening is, every one of these people are going to get approximately $500 more a month than the average Social Security payout to our seniors. Americans, who paid in their entire freaking lives and worked their asses off, are going to get less than all of these 3rd world illegals who are going to also drain our system, and our hospitals, and our public infrastructures, services etc, while raising all of our taxes to pay for it all.

And I’m sure no terrorists have gotten through. That would be negative thinking.

MIRAMAR

Apparently, our Veterans are having a hard time getting into the VA hospitals because they're overrun with foreigners.

richwi

Apparently, our Veterans are having a hard time getting into the VA hospitals because they're overrun with foreigners.
This is a bit of a red herring. Multiple sources, including Tommy Tuberville, ICE, the Kaiser Family Foundation as well as the VFW state that illegal immigrants do not receive helthcare at any VA facilities and the VA is not paying for healthcare for illegal immigrants. However "ICE contracts with the VA’s Financial Service Center (VA-FSC) to process reimbursements to private medical providers". In other words, the VA does not provise any care and immegrants are not treated at any VA hospitial, but ICE pays the VA to do the paperwork to process medical claims

No reputable source, from the left, right, or center, has reported that any VA hospital, clinic, or other VA healthcare facility is overrun with foreigners. Processesing time of claims to private providers is being effected.

rplarry

always love the man-bun, 23 year old fact checkers who said the “vaccines”/gene therapy shots were safe & effective and that masks with holes in the mask 4,000 times larger than the virus actually do anything to stop transmission

Bob Oso

Darn tootin those stocks are going airborne. To think 90 million Americans think the economy is tanking WTF is up with that?
Well historically, market bubbles are characterized by a rapid rise in stock prices, before being met by a sharp fall. But believe what you want...

Well historically, market bubbles are characterized by a rapid rise in stock prices, before being met by a sharp fall. But believe what you want...
Uh grasshopper a good portfolio is based on many different scenarios. For instance growth, income and stability. Implementing all 3 will soften the blow when the bubble bursts.

Bob Oso

Uh grasshopper a good portfolio is based on many different scenarios. For instance growth, income and stability. Implementing all 3 will soften the blow when the bubble bursts.
Sure...too bad there isn't stability with any marketable product these days, besides gold.

Old55

Your exposure to investing must be very limited. Many different solid investing opportunities out there besides real estate and gold.
Bob the company that owns the Heradura mine is a good buy.They are doubling their pond sizes and that doesn't happen for the hell of it!

Old55

Trumps idea
Talked to 2 Afghan era vets today at the dog park.Both down from upstate New York for some long term treatment.I asked them how it was going. They have been here a year and said they notice no problems and get right in for multipe visits a month.They said VA care is like all goverment stuff….it works but no frills.

playaperro

El Pirata
Bob the company that owns the Heradura mine is a good buy.They are doubling their pond sizes and that doesn't happen for the hell of it!
I couldn’t believe 35 new buses leaving the mine yesterday. The mine is not
hurting. Workers ride in style.

richwi

always love the man-bun, 23 year old fact checkers who said the “vaccines”/gene therapy shots were safe & effective and that masks with holes in the mask 4,000 times larger than the virus actually do anything to stop transmission
Well Larry, I'm 73.not 23. Balding, no man bun...and spent a good part of my life as a secondary researcher, meaning I was paid to research work others have done. I am certified by the courts as an expert witness regarding research methodologies and accuracy. The ok “23 year old fact checkers” tend to do a very good job, but I will 100% give you credit Larry. Never once have I seen you post anything where you let facts get into the way of your opinions.