Why is our Border wide open ?

Old55

Well Larry, I'm 73.not 23. Balding, no man bun...and spent a good part of my life as a secondary researcher, meaning I was paid to research work others have done. I am certified by the courts as an expert witness regarding research methodologies and accuracy. The ok “23 year old fact checkers” tend to do a very good job, but I will 100% give you credit Larry. Never once have I seen you post anything where you let facts get into the way of your opinions.
Richwi we wish we could be 23 with man buns !

joanC

I don't understand why anyone would let NY brokers, like Altman, Weiss, Sternberg, Schwartz, etc, decide if you make money in the stock market. All are billionaires off the backs of normal people. These are not honorable Americans, and the world-wide protests are saying the same.

audsley

I don't understand why anyone would let NY brokers, like Altman, Weiss, Sternberg, Schwartz, etc, decide if you make money in the stock market. All are billionaires off the backs of normal people. These are not honorable Americans, and the world-wide protests are saying the same.
Huh?

rplarry

Well Larry, I'm 73.not 23. Balding, no man bun...and spent a good part of my life as a secondary researcher, meaning I was paid to research work others have done. I am certified by the courts as an expert witness regarding research methodologies and accuracy. The ok “23 year old fact checkers” tend to do a very good job, but I will 100% give you credit Larry. Never once have I seen you post anything where you let facts get into the way of your opinions.
I know, I know, you are amazing as you have told this board so many times about your credentials, your work background, how brilliant you are, etc. etc. I’ll give it to you, you are amazing. You’ve got to be the smartest dude on the whole board.

However, I have a question for you, how did those “vaccine” / gene therapy pre trials that the pharmaceutical companies lied their asses off to you about, how are the gene therapies and the boosters working out for everyone ?

How’s the 94% efficacy working out ?, when the more people are jabbed and boosted they get Covid 3, 4 , 5 times after getting jabbed over & over ? The shots cause your natural immune system to get crushed because the spike protein does not stay in the shoulder as the lying and scheming pharmaceutical companies told us it would, and that spike protein can travel throughout the body and go into organs like the lungs, heart, the liver, the pancreas, and it also has been verified that it easily breaks the blood brain barrier, The spike protein causes massive inflammation in the body, hence making one more susceptible to illness.

How does it feel that by and large, that the jabs caused negative efficacy in many cases , which being that brilliant scientist type person you have told us you are, means the jabs did more harm than good ?

Fact check that

Old55

I know, I know, you are amazing as you have told this board so many times about your credentials, your work background, how brilliant you are, etc. etc. I’ll give it to you, you are amazing. You’ve got to be the smartest dude on the whole board.

However, I have a question for you, how did those “vaccine” / gene therapy pre trials that the pharmaceutical companies lied their asses off to you about, how are the gene therapies and the boosters working out for everyone ?

How’s the 94% efficacy working out ?, when the more people are jabbed and boosted they get Covid 3, 4 , 5 times after getting jabbed over & over ? The shots cause your natural immune system to get crushed because the spike protein does not stay in the shoulder as the lying and scheming pharmaceutical companies told us it would, and that spike protein can travel throughout the body and go into organs like the lungs, heart, the liver, the pancreas, and it also has been verified that it easily breaks the blood brain barrier, The spike protein causes massive inflammation in the body, hence making one more susceptible to illness.

How does it feel that by and large, that the jabs caused negative efficacy in many cases , which being that brilliant scientist type person you have told us you are, means the jabs did more harm than good ?

Fact check that
Crazy Larry at it again! Drink!

rplarry

Just a few more videos of the live and on purpose destruction of America

almost 700k since October 1, and closing in on 500,000 in the month of December alone

Where will these people live. How will they be taken care of ? How much will it cost the US tax payer to adult babysit all of these people?

Why is it that 80% percent of these illegals are military aged men? Why do many of them have city assignments and UN ID cards and paperwork as to where they’re supposed to go?

Asking a few questions for a friend

Old55

Obrador wants us to pay for the fix but Republicans are blocking the fundingbill.

Old55

Sounds like a deal is coming together : In the U.S., Congress has debated border policy changes for weeks as part of a larger package including assistance to Ukraine and Israel. To convince Republicans — who want harsher border security measures — to support more foreign aid, Democrats are considering drastic limits on asylum and increased deportations.

Sounds like a deal is coming together : In the U.S., Congress has debated border policy changes for weeks as part of a larger package including assistance to Ukraine and Israel. To convince Republicans — who want harsher border security measures — to support more foreign aid, Democrats are considering drastic limits on asylum and increased deportations.
Sooner the better for all interested parties

This illegal immigration bullshit is all bullshit! This problem could be solved in a few days by a few concerned American citizens.Fentenal might be tougher but I bet it could be slowed down by the same good American citizens.Huggs my ass.

Sincerley I will remain El Whappo

This illegal immigration bullshit is all bullshit! This problem could be solved in a few days by a few concerned American citizens.Fentenal might be tougher but I bet it could be slowed down by the same good American citizens.Huggs my ass.

Sincerley I will remain El Whappo
Thing is, it (the problem) could've been averted altogether, were the intent to truly curb invaders. You don't "shut down a border" by obstructing US citizens, reassigning border patrol as receptionists . . . then leaving the northbound gate unlocked and providing maps and accommodations up the road at Organ Pipe National Monument.

Last edited:

AZRob

Let's not sugar coat this. Joey opened up another entry point for the illegal migrants to cross through and hurt RP financially at the same time.
Don't say oh RP is really not going to hurt. If supply trucks have to travel further, they have to charge more. Gringo money not being spent in RP hurts businesses.
This administration is a true shit show. The open boarders have no benefit for US citizens. Taxpayers are flipping the bill for their travel, lodging, heath care, phone bill.
We can't even take care of our own Veteran's, US families in need of help, the homeless US citizens on the streets.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

Quote should read.

Give me your criminals, your insane, your foreign viruses, your terrorist organizations yearning to take as many Americans lives as possible.

Instead of closing the boarder the Government is going to try to force a deal to give more money to Ukraine and bundle the boarder wall in it.
Thats some corrupt BS right there. It should be USA first.

So how are they all getting to lukeville? I've raced cars in the desert all around, from sonoita to caborca and back to rocky point.
I just don't see people in groups that size walking in from mainland mexico, not friendly desert., why not straight to Nogales?

Old55

So how are they all getting to lukeville? I've raced cars in the desert all around, from sonoita to caborca and back to rocky point.
I just don't see people in groups that size walking in from mainland mexico, not friendly desert., why not straight to Nogales?
Beach Baja, they are being diverted from Altar to some extent. Van after van full