Why is our Border wide open ?

MIRAMAR

@beach baja In August, we took a flight from Tucson to Dallas, and at least 20% of the plane was illegals with their paperwork. They are arriving in Tucson, some are staying (I know because I'm getting requests for them to clean my house), but most are going to other locals in the US (New York, Illinois, New Jersey, etc.)

Old55

@beach baja In August, we took a flight from Tucson to Dallas, and at least 20% of the plane was illegals with their paperwork. They are arriving in Tucson, some are staying (I know because I'm getting requests for them to clean my house), but most are going to other locals in the US (New York, Illinois, New Jersey, etc.)
Tucson aid groups are doing an incredible job helping people get to their sponsors. I”m helping a Afghan family that just arrived ( on a visa) and amazed at how organized things are.
Teaching how to ride a bike was on the menu today !

MIRAMAR

Jerry- I agree with some Afghans seeking asylum, and probably some from Sasabe/Caborca, but the rest are just seeking better economic conditions. Non-government organizations, NGOs, are getting rich off of this.

AZRob

Well, if you look at the fact the countries are emptying their prisons and mental facilities and pushing them our way. They don't have to pay for their keep and the people employed to watch them. it's a great deal for them.

rplarry

Jerry- I agree with some Afghans seeking asylum, and probably some from Sasabe/Caborca, but the rest are just seeking better economic conditions. Non-government organizations, NGOs, are getting rich off of this.
Filthy rich

it’s a complete racket

Old55

This Right wing grifter with a foreign hooker wife complains about foreigners.
Alex his running partner is a convicted Meth trafficer with a new paying gig.

richwi

My personal politics tend to be "middle of the road". It has always amazed me how people from one party will say leaders in the other party are all stupid, idiots, incompetent, and have no idea how to get anything done etc etc. Then they turn around and accuse those very same people of coming up with these ingenious schemes that would require the secret coodination and cooperation of hundreds if not thousands of people that only high competent geniuses could accomplish. This seems to be true of both the further left and right folks.

It may seem contradictory, but it’s really pretty simple: You’ve got lots of easily-hoodwinked / bought out / extorted leaders in both parties (which have thereby become the same party) who serve the highly competent (but evil) geniuses who own and operate them.

richwi

It may seem contradictory, but it’s really pretty simple: You’ve got lots of easily-hoodwinked / bought out / extorted leaders in both parties (which have thereby become the same party) who serve the highly competent (but evil) geniuses who own and operate them.
I wish it were that simple

rplarry

My personal politics tend to be "middle of the road". It has always amazed me how people from one party will say leaders in the other party are all stupid, idiots, incompetent, and have no idea how to get anything done etc etc. Then they turn around and accuse those very same people of coming up with these ingenious schemes that would require the secret coodination and cooperation of hundreds if not thousands of people that only high competent geniuses could accomplish. This seems to be true of both the further left and right folks.
can you please use your amazing intellect that you always tell us about and be specific ?

what specifically does that paragraph you just wrote speak to the completely OPEN BORDER and invasion from more than 160 different countries, many of those countries who hate and want to destroy America?

what is your point as it relates to
302 THOUSAND third world invaders coming in to destroy our country in the month of December 2023 alone ?

you can play middle-milquetoast politics all you want, but whose administration and whose policies have been absolutely encouraging this mass invasion for the past 3 years ?

and I will add my thoughts to clarify my politics, most of the Republicans are pussies and are bought and paid for by lobbyists and globalists who also encourage this mass invasion

Last edited: